⤅ #5.

-

"So we're going for it, We're each talking to the delinquents and the slouches in our respective classes, and we're doing something about all of them."

"Right. So why was I called here again ? I already did talk to Michikatsu so I don't have to talk to anyone."

"Yes but you're the seceratary so you're supposed to be in the meetings all the time"

"I hate you, all of you."

"We love you too, [Name]~"

You left the council room, letting out an annoyed grumble.

"Respective classes ? Michikatsu isn't even in my fucking class. Fuck you, Pres."

 As you made your way down the stairs, mumbling to yourself, you happened to notice a bunch of students by the ground. A girl perched on top of the swing set, along with a boy, Below them, there stood a boy, who looked half concerned, and also like he couldn't care less about them. Then there were three familiar faces occupying the swings. 

"Hey, Isn't that the Seceratary person Koku likes ?"

"No it isn't lol- wait no, it is. Heeeeyyyy, Seceratary !!"

"They all know me ?" You question, making your way towards the squad.

"Hey, [Name]."

"Hey, Michikatsu"

"Heyyy, Remember me ?"

"Uhuh, Michikatsu's roommate Hakuji, Right ?"

"Bingo."

"HEEEEEEYYYYYYY [Weird cringy Douma nickname] !"

"You guys hang out with this fucker ?"

"Don't be so cold to meeeee"

"Yea no, I don't care, Douma."

"We don't hang out with him, He just hangs around wherever we are, and just ignores the fact that we're ignoring him"

"Understandable. Sounds like something he would do. Anyways, what are you all doing here ? Shouldn't you be at your dorms ?"

"Should've thought you'd say something like this, nerd."

"Miss Ume Shabana, Am I right ? I couldn't care less about it if, to be honest. But as a member of the student council, I at least have to try and pretend that I do."

"You know what ? I like you mann..You're pretty cool"

"Thanks."

"Well, gotta go. I need to catch up on my rest."

"You mind if I added you to our groupchat ?"

"Oh, Not really. Go for it. Should be something to look at when I'm bored at the boring-ass council meetings."

"Ight then, Goodnight, [Name]."

"Goodnight, Michikatsu....and the others."

"That sounds kinda gae."

"Well maybe it is gae. You'll never know, Bye fuckers"

"Bye, New best friend !"

"Yo Kaigaku, if and when they start dating, what do you think Koku would name them in his contacts lol ?"

"Idk man, probably something like '[Name]'."

"LMAOOOOOOOOOO HE WOULD. But like, wouldn't it be ironic if he named them 'Shawdey'-"

"BRUH, FOR REAL-"

"What the fuck are you two giggling like second graders up there about ?"

"You'll never know lol"

-

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

~

~

~

~

___________________________________

#5. COMPLETE

.

Welcome to Gaectionary !

Gaectionary word of the day - Shawdey.

Shawdey:
Pron- Shahw-dey
Adjective;
A really cool word for really cool people you think are cool.

____