The Journey Continues

-Matt-

After our battle with Devimon, we take the time to collect ourselves and talk things over. Devimon mentioned about other evil digimon  across the sea, and we don't know if we were to deal with them as well.

"I don't wanna have to fight again- I think I broke a nail." Mimi whined as Naomi raised a brow at her. With just a look of "seriously?"

Tai gave us all a glare of determination, almost shouting his words,"but, according to Leomon's legend, we've got to do it! Remember, he said we're the digidestined."

"Wait, something's happening!"

Suddenly, from what we thought was pile of small boulders, turned out to be some kind of projector. A hologram of a short, old man appeared. Which confused us all because, we really thought there weren't any other humans in this world.

"So," he started off,"you children are the digidestined. You must be pretty strong to have defeated Devimon."

"Who are you?" I asked. "Are you a friend of Devimon's?"

"Fear not, for I am a friend to all. And yet, I am a friend to none."

Sora stared in astonishment,"I can't believe it. There are actually other humans besides us in this world."

"I am human, and yet I am not human." This old geezer doesn't give any straight answers, does he? "My name is Gennai. I was unable to send you this transmission during your battle with Devimon, but now the line are clear and only ten cents a minute."

"But what are you? Where are you?"

"I am speaking to you far away from File Island, across the ocean, on the continent of Server."

"Talk about a long distance call. How long have you been here?" Asked Sora.

"Since before the beginning and until after the end."

Naomi raised her hand,"are you the one that brought us here in the digital world?"

"It was not I."

"Then who??"

Gennai fumbled a bit, but couldn't remember who was responsible. When T.K. asked if he knew a way back home, he didn't have the answer for that either. Disappointment washed all over us, wondering if we'll ever get back to the real world. But Gennai had more to say. More like, asking us a great favor.

"I'm sorry I can't help you, but you can help me. Please come to Server and defeat our enemies. As the digidestined that you are, I have faith in you."

"But we don't have your exact location." Izzy reminded.

"Good point. I forgot your from out of town. Let me send a map for you on your computer."

Sure, it's great to have a map and all, but most of us still have some doubts about this whole ordeal.

"What if your enemies are humungazoid?" Joe negated,"do you think we can beat anything tougher than Devimon?"

"Not presently. But if your digimon can digivolve once more, you might be able to do it."

"So we can digivolve even more?" Agumon asked, almost excitedly. I mean, it would be more convenient if they could. Makes me wonder what Garurumon could evolve to?

"Yes, but you need something special to do it. Impmon, if you would be so kind-"

All our heads turn to the new, digimon edition of the group as he pulls out something from his glove. It looked like to be a necklace of some kind, with a mint green color in the middle.