Garurumon

-Naomi-

The gang and I have been exploring the island and thankfully, we haven't been attacked by anything yet. I look around at the kids I call my friends and can't help but feel jealous at them. I know it sounds selfish and bratty but, I want a digimon just like them. I'm always getting hurt and no ones there to protect me....

"Hey, are you alright?" Matt pat my shoulder.

I put on a convincing smile. "Yeah. I just have one of those mad resting faces, I'm okay."

We then hear a roar across the rocky wall and a big digimon comes bulldozing through.

"Who's that digimon?" Izzy asked.

"Its a Monochromon, but don't worry. He's a laid back digimon," answered Tentomon. "Although, it is wise to be a bit cautious with the Monochromon. They do tend to get a bit miffed when they're hungry."

The Monochromon then begins to walk towards us. We all thought he was gonna eat us when another Monochromon came from the other side. Great, two hungry digimon. We run to the side a take cover and the two digimon start to...fight?

"There fighting over territory." Tentomon clarifies.

"They can just have it then!" Palmon says running off, along with Mimi.

The rest of us follow with then and continue walking. Its been like that the entire day, I could feel my feet burn and legs give in. Mimi starts to complain and it's just downright annoying. The sun was starting to set as well. We were all hungry, so we had to find some food as soon as possible.

"Wait, I detect water!" Tentomon says, flying high in the air. "I was right! It's a lake of fresh, clean water and a variety of tasty fish. It's the perfect campsite!"

"Great, let's go!-"

"But my feet still hurt..." Mimi whined.

I let out a big sigh, "c'mon, I'll carry ya." Everyone looked at me confused. "What? I doubt she weighs that much. Here, hop on." I crouched down.

Mimi hesitantly climbs on my back, putting her hands firmly on my shoulders as I hold on to her legs. She was pretty light, as I suspected.

"How are you able to carry her?" Tai asked. "Isn't she heavy?"

"Please, she's not that heavy. My cousin weighs more than her. Now let's go, I need food..."

We make it to the lake and I finally put Mimi down. This place looked safe enough to spend the night but, I don't feel comfortable sleeping outside. Suddenly, we spot a trolley car in a small, island part of the lake.

"Maybe there's some real people in there?" Sora thought.

"Let's check it out!" Tai exclaimed, running to the car.

Sadly, we find out that the trolley car was empty. Then, why is it here?

"Remember those phone booths we saw on the beach? Something just as freaky could happen here." Tai reminded, cautiously.

"Yeah, like this suddenly moving all by itself!" Joe grinned.

"Possibly, but then again maybe that's how were going to get home."

"So we have nothing to lose by staying here."

"Can we eat now?"

"Yes, food!"

All of us began to collect food and prepared to get the fire going. We had fruit, fish, and who can forget the amazing water to wash it down. The meal was great and we were all ready tired enough to go to bed. One problem, some one had to stand guard for the night.