The Digiworld

-Naomi-

When I was younger, I had an imaginary friend. He was the best! We played many games together and had the best conversations. He would even try to protect me from any danger. But one day,....he disappeared without a trace...
.
.
.
.

"Naomi?...Naomi?...Naomi!"

I forced my eyes to open and I saw Mimi at my side with a weird, light green creature beside her. I sat up holding my head, groaning.

"What...happened? Where are we? And what's that?"

"I don't know," Mimi answered, "we were all at camp, then a big wave splashed us, and now we're here."

"Well, those are two questions answered. What about that?" I pointed at the creature.

"Hello, I'm Tenemon! I'm a digimon and Mimi's partner. Glad to see you're alright!"

"Um, thanks...wait! Where are the others?!"

"They should be around here." Mimi replied.

"Then we should-"

Before I could finish my sentence, a giant bug like monster came flying toward us! The three of us booked it running through the forest. Mimi screamed at the top of her lungs for help and so was I. We run into the others and they had digimon of their own too.

"Mimi, watch out!" I hugged her as the monster dipped down, trying to slice us. We both fell to the ground and I got a pretty bad bruise along with a cut on my leg.

"Mimi, are you alright?" Tenemon asked her partner.

"Yeah, I think so. Naomi are you okay?" She asked.

"Yep, a little damage never killed anyone." I try to laugh it off, holding my arm still cringing at the pain.

"Here, let me help." Matt insisted, pulling me up.

"Thanks."

The break wasn't over when the monster came right back. We ran for it and ended up at a cliff, completely cornered. Tai checked the ledge and said that we have to find another way out. But, how?

Kuwagamon came back again and this time, Tai's digimon tried to fight back. He ended up getting knocked out of the way and badly injured. Then, I realized something, where's my digimon? Everyone's got theirs, but me? I'm just left with a small device. My thoughts were cut off as I saw the seven digimon heading towards the big guy for battle. Everyone begged for them to come back and retreat. Suddenly, a big light beam shined upon the digimon and they evolved becoming bigger. Now, in front of us were seven, completely different digimon in a defensive position.

They attacked with everything they had and were successful. Each of them ran a hugged their partner while I was left there watching. The moment didn't last very long as Kuwagamon stabbed his snipers into the ground causing the cliff to collapse into the water!

What do we do now?!