Rough Waters

-Naomi-

The gang, Impmon, and I have been sailing for merely an hour or so and clearly, it showed it that would takes forever to get to Server. I've looked back on File Island every now and then, and last I checked, I couldn't barely see the peak of Infinity Mountain. Now, it's long gone. Tai used his mini telescope to look over the open ocean but, surprise-surprise, there's nothing to be seen for miles.

Further into the journey, the waves got rougher and slightly rocking. And quickly enough, Mimi and Izzy were catching the sea sickness like Joe. T.K. was playing with Poyomon and almost lost him to the water. Thankfully, he caught him in time. Everything seem fine, until a freaking TIDAL WAVE came by! We wouldn't have know what caused it, but got our answer pretty quick when we saw a whale like digimon rising to the surface. His name was Whamon. Tentemon says they're mostly fierce, but never aggressive. None of us knew what his deal was.

Whamon opened his mouth; the water flooding itself inside, dragging our raft with it! It felt like a water ride at an amusement park, minus the idea of it being fun. I felt Impmon cling onto my hips and I grabbed onto the sail pole with one hand, while the other held onto his head. The thrill ride stops and we're in, what we believed was; Whamon's stomach. Then, there was a hiss. Coming out the stomach walls was this liquid that Izzy said was gastric juice: the acid that dissolves food. Well damn..I guess we're the food. The acid started to melt the edges of the raft as we try to find a single way out.

"Look! Up there!" Sora points up to the ceiling, and there was a black gear.

"That must be why he was actin' like such a bi-"

"Impmon!" I shot him a warning glare. "But he's right. We have to get rid of that thing."

Thanks to Palmon, she used her poison ivy vines to latch onto the black gear, and Tai was able to climb up and destroy it his digivice.

"Okay, I got it!" Tai said, landing back onto the raft. But suddenly, everything around us turned white.

Our raft started to float and lifted us straight through what I believed was Whamon's blowhole. I grabbed onto Impmon as we're shot through the air and fell into the ocean. Our raft was now broken apart and nothing but pieces of logs floating in the water. Each of us grabbed onto them and it seemed like we were all alright. Great.

"Hey kid, you doin' okay?"

I let a low groan slip through my lips as I glare at the ocean,"water...I hate the water.."

Whamon came back and apologized for the accident, but we had already forgiven him. We ask if he knew how far Server was and he said he'd gladly take us there in return for freeing him from the black gear. This made the journey go much more smoothly.

"Great, all we need to do is find the tags and crests that Devimon hid-"

"Wait," Whamon interrupted Tai,"did you say Devimon?"

"Yeah, do you know him?"

"Well, I may not know anything about the tags or crest you speak of. But a while ago, Devimon hid something deep, in the bottom of the ocean."

"Really, will you take us there?"

"It's on the way to Sever. You all can ride inside my mouth, but no tickling." He joked.

We did as he instructed and got inside his mouth. The air was pretty moist with the smell of fish added to it. Not to mention, Mimi didn't make anything better with her whining the whole ride. Whamon had officially gone under, and you could feel the pressure as we went deeper and deeper to the bottom of the ocean.

Eventually, he stops, pulling his head up from the water. And once he opened his jaws, we saw that we were in a cenote. There, was a convenient store at the tunnel's end, that's where we hope to find the other tags, or crests.

Unfortunately, it's never a straight line through. Crawling up from the ground, a digimon with a drill for a nose, was now in the way. This was Drimogemon: someone who lives deep inside the earth drilling tunnels, obviously.

"There's a black gear!" Sora points out.

"It is Lord Devimon's will that no one shall pass!" The digimon growled with a decree.

Agumon and the rest of our digimon step up, already prepared to defend us. "Tai, leave this to us digimon. You try to find the tags."

We all agree to the plan, while they charged into battle, we sprinted into the store. Gomamon digivolved into Ikkakumon and went head to head with Drimogemon. He send the guy falling back and crash into the front glass, causing it to shatter and shake the place around.

"Impmon, you should help Ikkakumon!" I grinned, holding up my digivice.

"Way ahead of ya, kid!"

"Impmon, digivolve to...Wizardmon!"

My partner took to the roofs, flying above and ready to strike, but Drimogemon has sent his Crusher Bone at him like a boomerang. Wizardmon quickly dodges and soars past Drimogemon, getting behind him.

"Wizardmon, aim for the black gear!" Agumom shouts, letting my partner take the final shot.

"Meteor Squall!"

His attack lands perfectly. Sadly, poor Drimogemon had to endure the pain while it was destroyed. Who knows how long that thing has been in there. Wizardmon reverted back to Impmon had I gave him a big hug.

"You were awesome!"

"Really? All I did was one attack."

"That doesn't matter." I smiled, "I'm very proud of you.."

-Impmon-

That..was first time in years I have gotten a sincere form of endorsement. Because of my virus data, other digimon were too quick to judge me before I did anything. It was one of reasons I didn't want to show myself to the others with Naomi. I've missed this feeling. It makes me so happy that it's her who is saying this. I'm even more grateful that we were able to reunite.

(Before y'all start thinking some weird sh*t-- NO! He is not having any romantic feelings towards her! Okay? Good.)

Now that we've gotten that gear out of Drimogemon, he was more than kind enough to tell us where the tags were. T.K and Patamon found 'em already, and the tags were in there as promised. Everyone, except Naomi, each got one for themselves. Now all that's left is to find the remaining tags on Server. We head back to the seas with Whamon and continued our journey. Hm, never been to Server before..I wonder what's waiting for us there.