UPDATE: Back from the underworld (part 1)

Hello my friends. It has been a while. Why was I gone so long? I have some explaining to do.

The explanation is a whole story in of itself so I will interrupt the Peppa x Dora book to tell you about MY true story, 100% fictional.

————

It was a dark and stormy night in A Corn Field, Kansas. I was asleep in my bed when the wind started blowing extra hard, causing Vin Diesel's wig to fly off his head, crashing straight through my window and smacking me upside the head.

It hurt, a lot.

"Curse you Vin Diesel!" I yelled into the wind. As lightning flashed, it illuminated a giant horrible tornado. I only had half a second to process the terrifying circumstances before me and my Dog were whisked away.

I closed my eyes in shear terror. When I opened them again, I was so dizzy that all I could register was the colour yellow.

"We're still in my home town of A Corn Field," I said, relieved, assuming what I was seeing were the endless fields of corn that my town was named after.

I was wrong. When my vision cleared, it became clear that I was somewhere entirely different.

"We're not in Kansas any more," I said.

I was standing at the foot of a yellow brick road.

———

1 vote and I'll do part 2 of my real life story!!! It gets even more crazy! But trust me it's all real!