Two

The conversation with her mother replayed in Riley's mind. She had a dream of Emmett. She saw herself in a light blue dress dancing with him, but the difference was that Riley had golden eyes. "What if that story is true?" She mumbled as she looked in the mirror at her self and saw the golden specks.

"Riley, your running late!" She heard her mom say making Riley sigh.

"I'm leaving now!" She replies as she looked at herself one last time. What she had heard last night, she hopes she gets more answers to why she has golden specks. That's all she can focus on was her eyes once again.
~~~
Riley arrived at school and smiled as she saw Emmett waiting for her. She giggled as she parked. Emmett opened the door just for Riley to hug him. "Hi." She tells him.

"Hi."

"You didn't have to do this." She tells him.

"I wanted to." He tells her.

Riley smiled as she shut her door and grabbed Emmett's hand. The Cullens were shocked seeing as Riley and Emmett were holding hands. Well more so, Riley dragging Emmett with her as the went in. Devin shook his head knowing that Emmett will follow Riley. "She really likes Emmett."

"He likes her."

Alice didn't say a word as she knew that it won't be long till Riley figures them out. Edward was shocked by what she saw and knew. "She is wanting to find out what the stories her family has told for centuries. She knows about the treaty."

They all stood shock not knowing what to do. She will discover the truth. The truth that they tried so hard to keep hid might be discovered by Riley Carter.
~~~
"Its crazy that my family actually believes I'm special." She tells Alice.

"What do you mean?"

"Look at my eyes and tell me what you see." Riley said.

Alice looked and gasped. Riley Carter has golden specks in her eyes and knew she had to tell her family. "Wow." She said. "Why do you have golden specks?"

"My mom says I'm special and that I'm someone's soulmate. Just like the legend says."

"Hey, I'll see you later. I need to get something out of my locker."

"Okay.'

Alice watched as Riley walked away. The others looked at her and shook her head. "She's special alright. Look at her eyes the next time you talk to her, Emmett."

Emmett nodded. Riley smiled as she was looking at the posters that a teacher hung outside. "Riley." She looked to see Emmett who was shocked by her eyes. "I have never noticed your eyes before."

Riley giggled as she looked at him. "You asked yesterday about my eyes."

"No, the specks are more noticeable."

"What?"

"Why are they like that now?"

"I don't know, but I'll be doing my research when I get the book back from Rosalie and Devin."

Emmett nodded as he walked with her. Riley told him about the story that was passed down in her family. Emmett was shocked when he remembered a human who was hunting when the treaty was made. He was the only human who swore to keep their secret, but he's words still flow through Emmett's head. He's great great granddaughter will be a special human. Her eyes will have golden specks that will help prove she is a mate.

Devin heard the story and looked at his mate and the others. "She's the great great granddaughter that we heard about. Her eyes might be fully golden once we tell the truth."

"She's special." Jasper said as they all walked away with that day on their minds minus Alice and Jasper.