Twenty one

Riley and Emmett went to the Rez. Billy told them that it was okay for them to be on their lands as this is something important. "I'm nervous." The blonde says. "Knowing how they are, has me scared."

"I'm sure you got this baby." He tells her. "I'm right there with you and I know you can prove to them the truth of what you see. Of what you were born to do."

Riley looked at him and knew he was right. She can do this. She can prove to everyone that the pack and the Cullens can work together. With Emmett by her side, Riley was sure to get this meeting done and over with.
~~~
"As you can see, Billy, that long ago, the Cullens would never harm another human's life unless they ask for it." She tells him. "The would never feed from a human either."

Emmett realized some were missing, but didn't ask as this meeting was really between his mate and Billy. "Your grandfather told my ancestor's that you would be born as this vampire's mate. I always thought it was a joke, but it wasn't till I saw you as a baby." Billy tells her. "Seeing the golden specks in your eyes..."

"Billy?" They looked to see Sam. "We have a problem."

"What is it?"

"It's Harry Clearwater."

Riley looked at Emmett who nodded as he ran off into the woods to see if her can find out what happened. Sam looked at her causing her to sigh. "A few months back, we had a run in with nomads, they had a tracker who hunted Bella down. Well, I'm guessing Victoria is watching our very moves now because I think she was the one who killed Harry."

Sam looked at the special mate and knew. "Tell us more."

"Once Emmett gets back." She tells them. "He can help me."

The watched her walk outside causing Billy to sigh. "The distance is getting to her." He tells him. "Go get Emmett."

Sam nodded as he left. Billy looked at Riley as he knew, she was the prophecy.