Three

A man was hunting when he heard talking. He walked towards the voices and saw them. "I'm sorry to intrude, but there is something you should know."

"What is that?" Carlisle asked calmly.

"You are cold ones." They nodded. "Vampires." He looked at the shifters. "Shifters, but you are not going to kill them because my great great granddaughter will be a mate. To him." He pointed at Emmett. "So in this treaty, she will be the one to turn."

"Of course." He said. "How will we know who she is?"

"She will have golden specks in her eyes. When she knows the truth, her eyes will be completely golden and you will be in a lot of pain if you are too far apart. Might even kill you both."

'We will make sure they won't be separated."

"There for, she shall not cross onto the Rez if she is born to be one and her bond to him."
~~~
The memory of that night made the Cullens question more about Riley Carter. They don't know much of Emmett and Riley's bond and they were not going to find out. They didn't want something bad happening to either one.

Riley was humming a song as she cleaned her room. The story she heard from her mom was making her think. Her eyes were described just like how they are, but there is this undeniably attraction to Emmett Cullen that she doesn't understand. Maybe the stories mom told me may have been true. I'm that special mate.

"Riley, your running late."

"Leaving now." She tells her mom, but stops her. "Is the stories you told me growing up true? That my great great grandfather told a coven that he will have someone in his family that is a soulmate."

"Yes." She said. "You were just a baby when he passed and he knew as soon as he looked into your eyes. You are a soulmate, but to what, I don't know."
~~~
Once Riley arrived at school, she saw Emmett waiting for her making her smile. She didn't understand the boy. They barely know each other, but it was like he was in love with her. That she was made for him. Riley parked her car and got out to be greeted by Alice. "Do you like going shopping?"

"What kind of question is that?" Riley said with a giggle. "I love shopping."

"This weekend the two of us should go." She says.

"Okay."

Emmett groaned as he knew where this was going. Him and Jasper will be dragged along, but this does give him the chance to know Riley Carter better.

Sorry its short. I really couldn't think much for this chapter trust me I have been working on this for four days, but the next chapter is going to be longer. Just give me some time and I'll have the next chapter up.