006 || 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓

She landed onto the rooftop of the estate. This is where they'd meet up from time to time to just chat.

Before he was a constant patient at the butterfly house, she'd send letters to tell him when to me again on her rooftop. They'd chat about small things but most of their conversations were Shinobu teasing the living soul out of the salmon daikon-lover.

He sat next to her as they watched the stars.

"I should probably start talking. Uhm, how do I start this?" It was one of those awkward nervous moments that everyone experiences once in awhile.

Turning towards him and gesturing for him to turn as well, she took his right hand and looked at the signature deeply.

"You know, I have no issue with Kanroji. It's just that..Gosh how do I say this without sounding crazy in love with you."

"Are you not?"

"Never. Honestly, I've already imagined myself attending your wedding with another getting married to a different Woman."

"Touché."

"I was jealous, Okay? But can you blame me? You're the only person I speak to normally, except for moments where you agitate me and make me speak in my sweetheart tone that's a bit too nice."

"Jealous of what?"

"God you really are clueless..I WAS jealous of Kanroji. Past tense, of course. I mean, It's taken me so long just to have you smile just a little bit and be more interactive and all it took was a name signature and a heart?"

"Kocho.."

He knows she hates him calling her by her last name when they're alone together.

"It didn't meant anything. I just smiled. out of impulse. In fact I didn't even remember that I smiled until now."

"whatever. No one likes you anyway!~" She sweet toned him at the end of that sentence before turning back around and facing the stars.

She connected constellations to get her mind off it before laying down on the roof. He followed and laid down too.

"I won't even be surprised that we'll fall asleep on the rooftop."

He ignored her, really what was going on his mind though was "Sweet dreams pretty girl."

Okay that was rough, of course he sees her as his best friend and well only friend. He never imagined her being intimate with him. But he couldn't deny the fact that she was attractive and pretty.

Noticing that her eyes shut, he took off his Haori and put it on top of both them. 

'The girls are gonna be crying again tomorrow.' He though to himself before falling asleep too.

He woke up from direct sunlight shining straight into his eyes. She was still asleep, squirming and moving around from the brightness of course.

Dang, they actually slept on the rocky rooftop.

He gently picked her up with his one working arm. Balancing her legs on the arm that was injured and hopped down from the building.

Aoi immediately shouted at him, "Where were you guys last night!?! And why is she unconscious!?"

"Relax, she's just asleep. We fell asleep on the rooftop."

"Seriously? Alright just take her to her room and go to the patient room."

Gently laying her down on her bed, he hasn't stepped in her personal bedroom before. He noticed her vanity, filled with many different types of butterfly clips and pins but she decides to wear the same one. She owned many lip tints but still only used one color.

It was the beginning of winter, so ultimately it was freezing inside her room due to no furnace.

He carefully tucked her own with the blanket trying not to awaken her, then took out her Butterfly Pin so she could rest easy.

She never gets a chance to sleep in this late, she's always waking up early around 4-5 AM and working hard day and night. It's nice to see her have some peace in mind.