010 || 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄

Once again she's fully healed up. Tomioka could finally relax with taking care of her but he insisted to stay at the estate a little bit longer just in case something else happens.

They just wanted some peace in mind and to spend time together normally like they use to.

With that being said, she invited him to get a drink with her in their front yard. Popping a bottle of delicious aged Sake with two shot glasses.

They sat on the porch together pouring each other's drink and just staring into the night sky.

Although she has a high alcohol tolerance her face was already reddened but lucky for her Giyuu was redder and most likely for more drunk.

Being in each other's presences like this while being so vulnerable was very easing for them. That feeling of constant loneliness escaped their bodies fulfilling into the starry sky.

They were at complete honesty now. A drunk man tells no lies. Well, a drunk man and woman tell no lies.

"Hey, are you in love with somonee? Be honest with me okaay?" Words escaped her lips like wildfire with no control.

"I'm in love with..mmm..Salmon Daikon."

"Gosh you're gonna make me sober up." She roughly put her head on his shoulder. "That's mean, after everything we've been through you pick a food dish??" She couldn't really make up of what she was saying.

"This is why insect breathing is better." She scoffed jokingly.

"Reaaally? I bet you don't have a 11th form." He bickered back.

"That's mean Tomioka, I run faster than you anyway." She playfully punched his arm. "Pfffttt, I could poison you right now!"

"Poison me all you want I'm not even gonna touch a hair on your head.."

"Really?" She turned her head. "You're touching my hair with you're bulky shoulder right now." Again playfully hitting his shoulder.

"Pour me another shot." She shakily held up her glass.

"You've already had too many."

"Too many?! You had more than me. Just drink one more with me okaaay?"

Agreeing due to his intoxication, he poured her a glass before pouring himself one and they took it whole at the same time.

He had planned to ask her about her lab once they were both down and drunk but now that it's actually happening he had forgotten and the alcohol was getting to the better of him.

There was only a quarter left of the Sake bottle. Putting down their drinks they keep watching the stars. Wishing on each shooting star that passed.

The night grew long, before they both shut their eyes and caught some Z's on the porch in their same position.

"Kocho, I think I love you

"Kocho, I think I love you."