007 || 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃

A good 3 weeks had past by, of course his plan of trying to find out more was obviously failed. Now all he could do is hope for another opportunity to pass him.

Durning his final checkup, she examined his height,weight, of course a close up of his arm and some other basic duties such as his jaw.

The examination was mostly quiet, almost awkward. He found it strange that she was the only one who took care of him durning injuries.

"Open wide." She put her thumb on his chin and examined his jaw.

He stared blankly back into her eyes

He stared blankly back into her eyes. It made her uncomfortably nervous since most of her patients would look the other way or just not look so intensely in the first place.

 It made her uncomfortably nervous since most of her patients would look the other way or just not look so intensely in the first place

After closing his mouth, he looked at her for another second. Proceeding to grab her hand with a harsh grip and leaning in for something else..

Parting from their 'kiss', he got up and said "I'll be going now, I'll see you on our next mission together

Parting from their 'kiss', he got up and said "I'll be going now, I'll see you on our next mission together." Leaving Shinobu in pieces.

   ...

Back at his estate, he immediately flung himself on his bed. Heart filling with butterflies.

Although he seems like an emotionless slate of a person, he still have feelings of somewhat. Mainly when he was alone though.

He thought wether or not that was the right decision. He didn't feel romantic but he felt something for her.

Something he could never understand for awhile now.

He could barely express care for her nor does he show it but it's there.

Contemplating everything they've been through, he just wanted to know if he didn't the right thing.

Maybe he should hurt himself intentionally again. No, that's not a good idea. Last time it didn't even work.

He's waiting for another opportunity again.

...

And that opportunity came to him.

"CAW CAW MISSION! MISSION! MISSION WITH SHINOBU KOCHO! FIGHT LOWERMOON IN HIKONE TOWN! CAW CAW!"

His crow anxiously flew out his window.

Already? He just got out of the Butterfly estate that same day in the Afternoon.

...
So, here they are on a mission together. Running in pure silence. Moments like these often happen but Shinobu always spikes up a conversation with him. This time her gut was telling her to lay off for a bit.

Finally after arriving at Hikone town, it was blank empty and silent. Eerie at most.

"Shinobu I think we should.."

"Shinobu?"

He turned around, noticing she disappeared into thin air.

While being distracted, someone or something held him by the mouth until he went unconscious.