✨

"He wanted to kill you?!"

he screamed louder than intended.

The hybrid jumped at the sudden noise, he didn't expect the other to actually say anything.

He thought the other would be scared, disgusted, angered that he wasted his time here.

But he definitely didn't expect that the most shocking part for the ravenette was not that he had killed and hurt people or that he carried a human's child, it was his owner's intention to kill him.

"Everyone else would have done it the same way"

the brunette shrugged.

"What's your name?"

Hyunjin asked,
hope displayed in his eyes.

"Depends on from which owner.
They always changed it.
But the one my mom gave me is Seungmin.
I like Seungmin."

The older nodded and smiled softly, Seungmin was indeed a very beautiful name.

"Okay Seungmin,
I know that you don't want a new owner and that's not what I'm going to be if you don't want me to.
But I'd like to give you a home, a chance to live if you want to.

Of course legally I have to buy you but that's on the papers.
I don't want a pet, I want a friend,
a roommate.
I won't take you to meetings as show-off or force you to do things with me.

I want for you to get the life you deserve.
And your baby too.
I don't care if it's some asshole's baby and I don't care if people will say that the child is a bastard.
Of course I know you don't know me but if I had wanted a 'high quality pet hybrid for rich business men',
I wouldn't even sit here.

Think about your baby.
You both will die if you don't take this chance."

Seungmin had started to cry softly, completely overwhelmed by the older's sudden confession.

He had already accepted the fact that he'd die here soon together with his baby.

That this world just wasn't meant to be his place.

"I- I would love that"

he sniffed softly.

"W-what should I call you?"

"Hyunjin.
Just call me Hyunjin."

"Thank you so much Hyunjin."

"Okay Seungmin, I'll go out now and ask how I can get you out from here. Don't be scared, I won't leave this place without you.
I promise."

Seungmin nodded slightly with teary eyes, his fluffy tail wagging a bit in happiness.

As Hyunjin entered the lobby again, the receptionist smiled at him. 

"You didn't find anything?
If you want to have a look at our website, we can order a hybrid from overseas as well.
It's just a bit pricier of course but that shouldn't be a problem, right?
I can-"

"Ah no, I actually found someone."

"Oh really?
That's amazing, can you show me the hybrid you like?"

"I- of course!"

The woman started to frown when Hyunjin went into the opposite direction of the high quality hybrids.

And when she spotted the open staff door, her face paled in a matter of seconds.

"The door was open and I heard something"

Hyunjin said a bit unsure.

But the receptionist was just as unsure as him, she never learned what to do when a customer went into the private department where the unwanted hybrids were kept until they were killed.

They entered the room and walked quietly until they were standing in front of Seungmin's cage.

The young woman was already disgusted by the surroundings and smell but as Hyunjin said

"I want him",

she almost puked. 

Echo is such a good song,
I'm in love

« 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 »