열넷

✨

Changbin and Felix had
already returned to their car,
the kitty boy excitedly hopping on the seat.

He was already looking forward to meeting his best friend and he hoped Hyunjin's new hybrid would open up to him soon.

The young puppy was really cute as far as he could tell and Felix was always hyped to make new friends.

But Hyunjin had already informed Changbin to tell his boyfriend not to cling onto Seungmin too much,
the brunette got overwhelmed very easily and the doctor's visit was already exhausting for him.

Meeting four new people in just a few hours, the blonde was already very worried about his sensitive puppy.

He didn't want Seungmin to get stressed, it was bad for him and for the little pup and he hadn't had recovered enough to get over this easily.

The whole ride to the doctor's the brunette was quietly staring out of the window, fiddling with his goldish fluffy tail on his lap.

Hyunjin gave him a concerned look and reached over to take the younger's small hand in his,
giving it a gentle squeeze.

"It'll be okay Minnie,
I'll be with you all the time.
And if it's too much,
just give me a sign and we'll immediately go home.
Okay?"

Seungmin nodded softly and returned the soft squeeze, both small hands tightly holding onto Hyunjin's big warm one.

A comfortable silence followed as the puppy boy went back to watching the landscape while the older continued to drive them to the doctor's,
his one hand still with Seungmin's.

Once the blue tesla and the white Mercedes parked beside a black
Mini in front of a beautiful house,
big trees decorating the entrance and giving the building a welcoming appearance, Felix flew out of the car straight to the door.

He impatiently knocked on the door, his white furry ears twitching cheekily.

Changbin followed him after locking his car, nodding when Hyunjin gave him a sign that he and Seungmin needed a few more minutes.

"Jinnie?"

The brunette looked up with shaking eyes, his grip just tightening on the other's hand.

"Yes puppy?"

"It won't hurt, right?"

"No Minnie, it won't."

"And are the others coming with us to the doctor?"

"Not if you don't want them to.
We'll do everything the way you're comfortable with, no compromises."

"O-okay."

"Then let's go, you want to see the little puppy, right?"

Hyunjin gave the other a
reassuring smile before he left his car,
waiting for the other to go out as well.

He locked his car and held out
his hand for Seungmin to take it,
leading him to the house.

The door was left open telling them that Changbin and Felix had already entered and Hyunjin gently knocked on the door frame because he didn't want to enter without permission,
that'd be rude.

"Hello?"

The older called meanwhile Seungmin was still hiding behind the blonde, jumping slightly when a loud happy voice filled the entrance.

"Hello hello~
Are you here to see Minho?
I mean Dr. Lee?"

A tiny squirrel hybrid stood in a door frame that led to another part of the building, his big brown eyes sparkling as he smiled a pretty heart-shaped smile.

Small red-brown ears peeked out between his curly ash-grey hair and his bushy squirrel tail looked so absolutely fluffy.

In general he looked very soft and tiny, white sweater tucked in a pastel blue skirt that reached to his mid-thighs and white stockings covering his slim legs.

A thin white satin choker decorated his milky white neck and the small light blue bow hair clip in his fluffy hair finished his adorable appearance.

"Yes we are,
we have an appointment with him"

Hyunjin smiled back.

Seungmin felt insecure watching the squirrel hybrid, why was he so cute and pretty?

And his smile was so sunshine-like,
the puppy boy felt ugly and fat suddenly in his simple oversized hoodie and sweatpants.

"Okay, he's already waiting!
Follow me please"

the boy told them and hopped
away squealing a happy
'Minmin~
they're here~'.

"Are you ready Minnie?"

The younger just nodded and leaned his head against Hyunjin's shoulder taking a deep breath.

Pressing a soft kiss on top of the puppy's head, the blonde led them to the room where the squirrel hybrid had disappeared in.

I didn't forget about our soft tiny baby squirrel uwu

« 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 »