열셋

✨

"Minnie~
Are you ready?"

Hyunjin knocked on the younger's door.

He had already changed into some more fancy clothes than a shirt and his sweatpants because they were about to meet up with his friend Changbin and his boyfriend Felix.

Together they wanted to visit the doctor where Seungmin had his appointment.

To say that the brunette was nervous was a huge understatement,
it was the first time in weeks that he met someone else beside Ten and Hyunjin.

And then they were also the blonde's friends plus there was another hybrid.

He didn't know what to expect,
also he was scared to get judged.

"No, I don't know what to wear"

Seungmin whined back as the door opened and he appeared with a big pout on his face.

"Just a normal hoodie and you can even wear a pair of sweatpants if normal pants are too uncomfortable."

"Jinnie?"

The puppy boy's sparkling eyes just got even wider as he softly tugged on the older's dark blue hoodie.

"Yes pup?"

"Can I wear your hoodie?"

In fact Hyunjin just lost all his uwus to this tiny puppy in front of him.

Seungmin was just so small,
adorable and absolutely precious.

"Of course, let's go choose one."

The blonde was about to turn around and go to his room but the younger's grip on his hoodie fabric tightened making him frown in wonder.

"What's wrong?"

Seungmin blushed and looked away,
his tail wagging nervously.

"I want to wear this one"

he pouted and tugged on the older's hoodie again, a pleading look in his puppy eyes.

Hyunjin smiled softly as he
gently caressed the soft cheekie,
his own eyes sparkling with pure adoration.

"You're so precious,
the world doesn't deserve you."