열다섯

✨

A black-haired man in a cream-colored turtleneck sweater sat in a big office chair, a stethoscope hanging around his neck and a polite smile on his face.

"Hello I'm Dr. Lee but since you're friends with Changbin and Felix,
you can call me Minho.
And this is Jisung"

the ravenette pointed at the tiny squirrel hybrid who waved happily at Hyunjin and Seungmin.

"Hello Minho,
I'm Hyunjin and this Seungmin.
We're here for the checkup."

"Oh I know, I know.
Sungie, you can go upstairs with Bin and Lix, we'll follow later, okay?"

Jisung pouted sadly and used his big sparkling eyes to try to blackmail his boyfriend.

"But I wanted to see the baby~"

he whined,
gently tugging on the older's sleeve.

"I know but give them some privacy, hm? They don't know you and also Lixie and Binnie will be very bored."

Felix was already close to deny but Changbin gave him a strict stare to shut the loud kitty boy up for once.

"But they don't know you either and you'll see the baby."

The pout just got sadder and sadder and Minho's heart was slowly cracking seeing his baby so upset.

"But I'm the doctor Sungie.
Also if you ask nicely,
maybe you can see the baby the next time."

Minho stood up and left a small peck on the younger's chubby cheekie before petting his bum and dismissing him and the other couple.

"Sorry for that, he's very stubborn when it comes to babies.
He loves them so be prepared for later, he'll want to know every single detail"

the doctor chuckled making Seungmin just frown even more.

He was scared, Hyunjin could tell and the only thing he could do was hold the puppy boy's hand tightly.

"Let's get started then, shall we?
First of all I need to know some rough details about how you experienced your pregnancy so far, any abnormalities, is the baby active,
how is your body managing all these changes?"

The brunette's grip just got tighter on Hyunjin's hand, his tail pressed against his leg in fear.

"Seungminnie is a bit shy,
is it okay if I talk and you just nod or shake you head pup?"