스물하나

✨

When Minho followed Hyunjin
and quietly entered the room,
his gaze immediately softened once it fell on the person on the bed.

Seungmin was sitting on
the bed leaned backwards,
his back resting on the fluffy pillow
as he stared fondy at the tiny baby in his arms.

He was shirtless and his legs were covered by a new clean blanket,
a soft smile on his face.

The little girl was quietly drinking her first milk ever, a soft blanket covering her and her papa's chest because the puppy boy felt too shy feeding his daughter in front of Hyunjin and Minho.

"Hey Seungmin"

the doctor said softly with a smile trying not to disturb their calm moment.

"Hey"

Seungmin smiled back,
only briefly looking up to meet the other's eyes before going back to watching his cute daughter.

She was slowly growing tired again from eating, her eyes falling close making her papa coo.

Hyunjin was watching them with heart eyes, a big smile on his face and his heart jumping in pride and happiness.

"As much as I don't want to
disturb you two, we have to
examine the little one.
Does the little angel have
a name already?"

Minho sat down on the
bed beside Seungmin,
still keeping a safe distance so he wouldn't make him uncomfortable.

"Her name is Hae."

"Oh, such a beautiful name for such a beautiful little girl."

The doctor took a clean soft towel
and spread it on the mattress,
his hand reaching out to get his bag.

"I still need to have a look at her
to make sure everything is okay,
can you please lay her down on the towel?"

Seungmin placed his baby softly but unwillingly on the soft fabric,
leaning down to peck her forehead when she whined unhappily.

"Shh pup, it's okay.
Papa's here."

He gently caressed her head while Minho was putting the latex gloves on.

After checking the newborn's limbs, skin and sanitizing the remaining part of the umbilical cord on Hae's navel,
the ravenette took his stethoscope to check the girl's breathing and heartbeat.

"Everything as it should be,
you got a very healthy baby.
It's important to keep her navel
clean and sterile though.
Now I'll measure her weight and height."

Seungmin nodded as he listened closely, his eyes never leaving his precious girl at all.

Minho used his tape measure and his mobile scale to take the baby's height and weight, noting down the data in the birth certificate just like he had done with her name, birth date and father's name.

As the doctor finished and took off his gloves again, tiny Hae started to whine even more making Seungmin pout as he picked her up again.

Holding his little pup close,
he pecked her head a few times
while she slowly calmed down,
her tiny hand curling up on her papa's chest.

The puppy boy pulled the duvet up
to cover himself and his daughter,
his hand going back to caress her little head and her tiny fluffy ears.

A soft purr escaped her as she drifted off to sleep again and Seungmin looked up with such a bright smile, the pure love in his eyes.

Hyunjin almost cried at the cuteness in front of him, he was so happy seeing the brunette like this with this big smile.

The tiny girl who looked so much like her papa was a big gift after all.

Small Hae was now here to change their lives to the better.

Baby Hae uwu