Memories of the past.

A,N: Hello my dear readers. I am back with yet another chapter. Wow on a zexal roll here. Might be because I only have one chapter left until the extra chapter with Zaira. Looking so forward to it. But man, I also get distracted by so much around me. I am amazed I did manage to write anything. Lol. However, have fun reading and if you want please comment on what you think afterwards. Would like feedback. Also, a shoutout to my friend JessicaMGarcia4 on Wattpad. She helped me a lot. Without her I properly couldn't update now. So, Thanks Jessica. Have fun reading.

Vector's p.o.v.

"You had one job! But instead, you return with your tail between your legs and expect me to show you mercy!" Vector hissed in an angry tone as he lifted up Mr. Heartland with his sheer power alone. The man was dangling meters away from the ground clinging to this invisible hand his power had created.

"What part of bringing Zaira to me did you not understand?!" Vector now yelled.

He could see the fear in the man's eyes now, and hadn't it been for Vector summoning him earlier, Vector had a good idea about that his little minion would have forgotten to report in or in this case tell him about their failure.

"I... understood plenty Vector. Of course," Heartland jabbered on and on about "But you see, your sister just didn't want to see you. Unfortunate really, but what can I do? She is much stronger than I am! She even countered Erazer's effect on Yuma's friends. Look, look!".

In an eager attempt to lessen his punishment, Mr. Heartland actually managed to summon several crystals that showcased the latest duel from every ankle. An effect that did in fact make Vector let go of the minion. Zaira's face on the crystal had him almost captivated. It had been so long since he had seen her, and he couldn't deny that he was missing her terribly. If he just could move from this place, he would be with her in an instant. However, Don thousand clearly didn't want him too, and that was why he was glued to this spot for the time being. Not that the duel didn't interest him. He could see how Erazer got defeated by Yuma and Trey and how Zaira indeed had used barian power to counter Erazer's effect on Yuma's friends.

"She is good. Or at least getting better in controlling her powers" Vector mused more to himself than Mr. Heartland really, before turning to the minion again "What else have you forgotten to tell me?".

"I... nothing. Well, there is a few minor issues with Chironex running off again, but I already had...".

"Not that! I already knew that" Vector growled annoyed since he already knew of his servant's weird behavior "Zaira! Did you at least do the second thing I asked of you?". He could see Mr. Heartland nod eagerly now.

"Of course, we did. That's to say we didn't need to do much. Zaira's spirit is already broken after the loss of the Astral prince. All we did was putting fuel on the fire and thoughts in her head. She already cut her ties with Yuma's family..." Heartland admitted.

Vector growled in content. He hated when his minions lied to him. He would know since he already was an expert in the subject himself.

"...But not her boyfriend" Vector then countered and knew he was correct when he saw the fear in Heartland's eyes. Not that he really minded it much "I have new assignment for you. Send Chironex to kill off Shark alias Reginald Kastle and bring me his number. Don't disappoint me again".

"I... I won't sir. I promise". Then the little fly disappeared from the throne room. Vector growled annoyed as he moved himself around on the throne. He hoped for his own sake that he could keep it.