In such a bind part 3.

A,N: Hello my dear readers. Here is finally the next Zexal chapter. Sorry for the wait you guys but life can be such a bitch sometimes. Hopefully, the action in this chapter will make up for that. I would like to shout out to RobertDimascio for his awesome summoning chants for Zaira's numbers. You will understand when you read it. I would also give out a shoutout to Swirling and KittyOutlaw on Q for help with the duel content and lastly my friend JessicaMGarcia4 here and on Q. She helped me with puzzling together the content. So, thank you so much. You all amazing. Have fun reading. Maybe bring tissues. And start might be a bit creepy...

Normal's p.o.v.

Two swords clashed in a heated battle. Steel hitting steel with fierce steps. None of them were giving an inch. If they did, it would have great consequences for the other. Both wielders knew that, and it was for that reason none of them were giving up in this heated battle. However, if you looked closely, you would notice that one of the wielders were actually having much more defensive pattern than its opponent who was much more ferocious in its attempts of slaying the other. The next thing you noticed was that these knights, these wielders, was each of different genders. The defensive pattern was coming from the white armored male with grayish white hair, and he was clearly trying to pretend the female knight from slaying him, while at the same time prevent himself from hurting the female in the process. The orange haired girl didn't have such regards for her opponent as she viciously slammed her blade towards him in wild frenzy. Her purple eyes were burning with passion, but if you looked closely, deep into the eyes of her soul, you would notice something dark and evil present there. The white knight had clearly noticed this.

"Princess, please. Do not do this. I cannot... I do not wish to fight you!" the male uttered as he lifted his sword to clash with hers in quick movements. Had he not done so, she might have cut off his head. Or worse wounded him. Not that the female listened to his words.

"Please. Zaira, my princess. This is not you. You would not do this. Something... he has a hold on you! Please! Just fight this my princess!" the male begged once again. This time, however, responds were indeed coming from the girl now.

"You are a fool Dumon. Do you still believe there is good in me?" The girl chuckled darkly, showing a sinister expression on her face, before the sword classed with Dumon's again. she spoke again "I am the general to the mad prince. My brother wanted me to infiltrate Nash's ranks. All in order to kill him and everything he holds dear. You, my dear knight, is on my list of victims today. Feel honored!".

"No! I refuse to believe that!" the knight shouted and surprisingly pushed her back "We spent so much time together princess. I refuse to believe it was all a rouse. The feelings we shared. The kindness you showed me and Nash... they are not fake! They never were. The mad prince has a spell on you Zaira!".

Her blade clashed with his once again and Dumon had to stand firm, or he might have been pushed back by the cheer force of the attack.

"How dare you insinuate that my dear brother is controlling me! My Nii-san would never do such a thing!" Zaira yelled furiously as darkness rose around her and in a weird, deranged tone she said "Foolish knight. Do you think a few desired words from you, is enough to bring her back to the light? Do not kid yourself. Both of them are mine!".

"Who...who are you? Why are you doing this? Stop targeting my princess!".

A sly smile got plastered on Zaira's face now, before raw power went through her blade and literally cut through the steel like it was butter. The blade lashed itself into his chest splashing blood everywhere. Dumon gasped horror filled as he fell to the ground defeated. He knew he didn't have long to live. The wound was too severe. Unless he got medical attention right away, he would not make it. What pained him the most was not being able to save his princess from whatever entity controlling her though.