In deep waters part 1.

A,N: Hi guys and girls. I am back with another zexal chapter. What can I say? I am into Zexal at the moment. Even have a marathon with me and writing future chapters. Thou that means I won't post them. Such a shame, but oh well. It wasn't my intention to actually update this part yet, but it felt like it was getting too long and gave me stress so lucky you. Have fun reading.

Dumon's p.o.v.

A bit earlier.

Dumon let out a deep breath of exhaustion as he placed himself in the chair at his desk. Books and paper were lying everywhere. Not that the gray barian cared much. He was too tired to care about how his room looked like. Dumon groaned again as his gaze flickered to the box on the table. It was his fuel to his determination and had been for several days now. Today was not any different as his hand soon rested on the books he had been reading. One of them being "Energies throughout the universe". Dumon sighed again as his eyes flickered to the box again and soon found himself reaching in and grabbing one of the pictures with both him and Zaira in it. They had been so happy in this picture. Sure, Zaira was not in her barian form, that had been before she had cleared her trial, but her beaming smile of happiness clearly said everything. She was happy and that was all that mattered.

"Soon Zaira. Soon" Dumon then mused to himself as determination was radiating in his gray eyes "Soon I will have you freed from that blasted seal and bring you home along with Nash, and Marin. Even if that means...".

That you no longer are mine. Dumon shook that thought out of his head as fast as it had arrived. He was not doing this for his own satisfaction after all. No, he was doing this for the sake of barian world. Bringing back Nash and Marin was the first priority. A task he already had figured out and just needed to set in motion. However, doing so, knowing full well that Nash and Marin now were Reginald and Rio Kastle, made the task somewhat difficult. Zaira would basically be left all by herself on earth since he would be taking her current lover away from her, and that Dumon just couldn't handle. Seeing her sad was the last thing he wanted, regardless Barian world's importance. That was the reason he had not yet carried out his newest plan and instead tossed himself over the books in hope of finding a solution. A way to break Zaira's seal in order to bring her home with them. Sadly, he had yet to discover such a method and it frustrated him to no end.

A knock could suddenly be heard on the door and it instantly woke Dumon up from his daydreaming pretty fast.

"Yes? Who is it?" he instinctively responded with.

"Mizar. May I come in?" he could hear his friend reply "You told me to come to you if I had any news regarding the past event that had happened in barian world...".

Dumon hummed thoughtfully at that. He didn't recall he had given such an order, but then again, he had been kind of busy lately.

"You may" he said and hoped Mizar would be quick about it. He was having enough of his plate as it was.

"Finally. You been sending me away on wild goose chases long enough!" he could hear his friend say before he entered the room. He had been about to say something different, when he noticed the state his room was and lifted eyebrows at the chaos in here "What the hell happened in here? Did you get hit by a storm or did you just plunder the palace library once again?". Dumon just rolled his eyes at Mizar's dry humor and instead got up to greet him.

"You said you had information on the current events Mizar. I am having a tight schedule as you can see". Surprisingly, Mizar ignored the subject completely and instead bowed down to one of the books on the floor and picked it up.