𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

~+~

v

𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 from Amy's body all night, we were burying the bodies that mattered to us and burning the moaners. Lori approached Andrea telling her we needed to take her to bury her. Lori shakes her head at us.

Rick walks over. "She still won't move?" "She won't even talk to us. She's been there all night. What do we do?" Lori asks. "She's lost her sister, I know if we lost Jade, I would never forgive myself." Zak sighs. "So I can't imagine what she's thinking." "Can't just leave Amy like that. We need to deal with it same as the others." Shane says.

Rick nods. "I'll tell her how it is." He starts approaching her and ducks down, only for her to pull her pistol on him. He back away and she lowers her gun, turning back to Amy. "Y'all can't be serious. Let that girl hamstring us? The dead girl's a time bomb." Daryl says.

"What do you suggest?" Rick questions. Daryl approaches him, or should say storms towards him. "Take the shot. Clean, in the brain from here. Hell, I can hit a turkey between the eyes from this distance."

"No. For God's sakes, let her be." Lori sighs. We all sit back down, still trying to recover from what happened last night, so much people died and for what? "A walker got him. A walker bit Jim!" Jacqui yells. I'm sorry?! We all stand and approach him. "Show it to us!" Daryl orders.

Jim grabs the shovel I used to kill the moaners to defend himself. T-Dog holds him still as Daryl lifts Jim's shirt. He was bit. We don't even know what to do, we've never dealt with a bitten victim before. He was assuring us that he was okay, but we all knew how this ends.

All the grown-ups were talking about what to do with Jim, while I was with Carl, Sophia, Louis and Eliza. I was soothing them after what happened. "What's going to happen to Jim, Jade?" Sophia asks. I look over to the group chatting amongst themselves. "I don't know, but whatever it is, I doubt it'll involve him living."

I hear a bunch of commotion and see Daryl about to hit Jim with his pickaxe, Rick stopping with pointing a gun to his head. He turns and says something that I couldn't hear, Shane starts saying something and he turns to look at him. Daryl turns back around and look straight at me. I shake my head, signalling him to drop the pickaxe and he does.

Rick stands up Jim dragging him somewhere else. "I'll be back in a minute." I say getting up and leaving the kids to thank Daryl for listening to me. I find him with Carol and she was using the pickaxe to repeatedly swing it down onto Ed's skull, I'm glad she can let it all out. She hands Daryl back the tool and heads towards the rest of the group.