the begin of the orphanage

Tommy was a little boy who was getting abused for how long he could remember. he couldn't do anything about it and thought he deserved it. both of his parents would give him a beating session everyday. And if he did something wrong like accidentally brake something they would give him another one.

Tommy is sleeping right now.

"WAKE UP BRAT, YOU HAVE TO MAKE BREAKFAST FOR US." He heard his so called father yell. He flinched at it causing him to be in a lot of pain. He walked downstairs and immediately made breakfast like he made everyday: eggs with bacon.

His mother stormed in and jumped in his fathers arms of excitement. "I FOUND A WAY TO GET RID OF THE BRAT!!" She said. 'Are they gonna kill me?!' He thought backing away causing him to burn himself.

"HOW?" His father said

"WE BRING HIM TO AN ORPHANAGE."

When they went to the orphanage the workers saw how bad beaten the little boy was. He had cuts, bruises and burns all over his body. The one worker went to talk to the blonde boy while his parents ran away.

'They just run away from him? Not even a goodbye? well according to his body I think it's best that they left him here. Who knows what would happen if he stayed there...' said one woman as she walked to him.

"Hello there." Tommy flinched. Scared that she would hit him or yell.
"Don't worry younger one, I won't hurt you. Take my hand I'll bring you to A room where you can sleep. I can see you haven't gotten enough sleep. You want some food too?" She asked kindly with a warm smile.

Tommy looked at the hand. "O-okay..."
he took his hand, the woman felt him shake. She was really worried. She wanted him to have a good home.

She showed him his room and gave him some food. Tommy looked at the food and almost trew up at the smell of it. "I-I'm not really hungry, I-i already ate not long A-ago." he said. The woman knew he was lying but she just brushed it of 'maybe he's just tired? I really hope it isn't what I think it is.' she thought.
"Alright, go sleep a bit okay?"
"A-alright..."

As he went to his room the woman got her phone and texted a man who adopted children and could deal with children with trauma since techno was once in that orphanage.
(^ is texting.)
^hello, philza?

^yes? Is something wrong?

^well uhm, this may be a lot but today a child came in with his parents but as I walked to them his parents ran away. I took a good look at him and he was all beaten up. He had cuts, bruises and burns all over his body. I may be overthinking but I think he has an eating disorder aswell.

^could I come by tomorrow to talk to him and let him meet with my sons?

^yes of course. When would you wanna come?

^around 10 am if it would be possible?

^yeah it is possible at that time. See you tomorrow mr Phil!

^see you tomorrow.

—————
Tbc