He begins to trust us more

"Goodmorning Tommy." Techno said. With a warming smile on his face.

Tommy's POV:

I'm starting to trust techno more. He helped me with my nightmare last night.

He's just pitying you.

He doesn't care

Who would care about you. No one.

He just wanted to sleep. You woke him up with your screams. You annoyed him.

I started to tear up. But quickly wiped them away. I didn't want to worry them. I didn't want them to pity me.

"Were eating steak with potatoes. You can sit down it's almost ready" Phil said with a smile.

"O-okay.." was the only thing I could say at the moment.

After eating I immediately trew it back up. Like always. But what I didn't knew is that techno was standing in my room hearing me trew up. He ran inside to see me forcing to trow everything back up.

"T-TOMMY?? WHAT ARE YOU DOING" he ran to me and stopped me. I didnt get to trow everything up. Sadly.

Techno's POV:

I went inside Tommy's room to ask if he was okay and what his dream was about. When I heard sounds of him trowing up. I ran inside to check if he was okay to see him forcing to trow up.

"T-TOMMY?? WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I yelled. I yelled so loud causing phil and Wilbur to hear me. I heard them ran upstairs but I didn't care. I pulled Tommy into a hug. Causing him to stop forcing himself to trow up. I knew he hadn't trew everything up so that was good.

Tommy was crying in my arms. Softly Punching me and telling me to let go. I was pretty strong cause I knew how to fight in many different ways. I didn't let go. I myself was crying. I never cried. Why was I crying you may ask. Well... I felt like protecting him all cost. I didn't want to do anything else...

I heard Phil storm into the room seeing me crying and Tommy punching my chest trying to get out of my grip to trow everything up.

"WHAT HAPPENED" Phil asked knowing something bad happened. He knew I wouldn't cry for no reason.

"He tried to trow everything back out..." I said

Philza's eyes widened. "Eating disorder?!" He asked.

"Sadly yes." I added.

Phil ran to Tommy and hugged him aswell. Wilbur was standing there in shock. 'An eating disorder? How could we not notice... how long has he had food in his stomach longer then a hour...' Wilbur thought.

"WILL GET SOME MEDS." Phil yelled causing the boy to flinch. I tightened my grip as Tommy stopped punching. His arms were probably tired.

Wilbur came back with the meds. He gave me the meds and I put them in Tommy's mouth. He slowly swallowed it.

"Dad...wil... can you leave me alone for a second, I wanna talk to him" I asked as they nodded. I could see they were worried but I wanted to ask first. I knew I was the one Tommy trusted the most out of all.

They went out of the room. I was still hugging the boy. "Hey Tommy, tell me...why do you trow everything back up."

I saw his eyes widen. "I-I..." he started.

"It's okay. You can trust me. I'm not your older brother remember. I would do anything to protect you..." I said calmly.

"T-they t-tell m-me to..." he said crying.

I quickly understood it weren't people who told him to. He had voices inside of his head.

"Don't listen to them tommy... it isn't good for you." I said.

"B-but..."

"No buts. At dinner you're gonna eat. Even if it's a little bit. And you won't trow it back out cause ur gonna be with me the whole night. If it's okay I'm gonna sleep next to you again so you won't have any nightmares. Okay?"

He nodded. I saw sadness and pain in Tommy's  eyes. My eyes got attention to something else. Bandages. Bandages that weren't there before he got here. 'Surely not...'

"Tommy... what are the bandages on your leg..." I asked concerned

"T-the c-cuts that I h-had b-before got b-back open. I d-didnt w-want to burden a-anyone w-with it s-so I b-bandaged I-it m-myself." He said

"Okay... but when it happens again you can ask me."

"O-okay..." Tommy said. Falling asleep.

I picked the boy up and layed him in his bed. I went downstairs to see Wilbur sitting with a really worried face and Phil stress walking (yk walking side to side in one straight line? Idk what it's called)

When they saw me they ran to me "is he okay??" Phil asked

"He's fine now... he has voices in his head telling him to do it. I'm gonna stay with him tonight aswell after dinner. And sleep next to him. I told him to eat a little and not trowing it back out. He said okay..." I said. As I said that I could see them sigh in relief

Time skip. Dinner:

"Techno could you wake Tommy up. We're gonna eat some bread." Phil said as I nodded

I went inside his room and softly shook him awake "Tommy, were gonna eat."

He woke up and rubbed his eyes "a-alright t-techno." He said, making me smile.

I holded my hand out as he grabbed my hand. 'He trusts me more. That's good.' I thought.

We walked downstairs. Wilbur sprinted at him and hugged the little one. "Don't do that again okay...we care about you. You're my little brother." Wilbur said.

Tommy hugged back and teared up as he whispered in wilburs ear "t-thank you" but it was loud enough for me and Phil to hear it.

Me, will and Phil smiled. He begins to trust us more.