end

As they got home Tommy and Wilbur went to wilburs room. Tommy wanted Wilbur to play guitar for him. And Wilbur was excited to play for Tommy again.

"When are our friends coming over again?" Techno asked.

"Tomorrow. But I didn't tell them I had another kid..."

"You should text them so they know. Especially when Tommy doesn't like yelling" techno said concerned about how Tommy would react to so many people. Everyone came over cause they had some kind of party every month and this time it was at their house.

"Yeah I'll text the group." Phil said
(^ is still texting but I'll say who is texting)

Phil. ^hey guys, about tomorrow...

Dream. ^is there a problem Phil? You need some help??

Phil. ^no no its not that it's just I adopted another child. His name is Tommy and is 11. He doesn't really like people yelling or just new people because of his past..

George. ^alright we won't yell and we will let him take his time. I'm excited to meet him!

Quackity. ^ill try to be quiet, and I'm also excited to meet him!!

Sapnap ^yeah me too!

+literally everyone in the group said 'yeah me too'+

"Tommy come downstairs for a bit." Phil yelled

Tommy walked downstairs he was humming the song that Wilbur played for him. "What's wrong dad?"

Phils heart melted. He still couldn't help the wholesome boy calling him dad. "We have people coming over tomorrow. There with a lot. You don't have to be here all the time you can stay upstairs but I wanna introduce you to them. They're our friends." He said smiling.

"Okay dad, and no its okay I-ill stay here. I'm just gonna sit next to techno tomorrow if that's okay?" He said smiling

"That's okay toms" techno said smiling and petting  his head

"Thank you techie" he said smiling.

"Let's go to sleep Tommy. Its getting late." Techno has been sleeping with Tommy all this time. He wanted Tommy to feel safe and because of tommy he would get a lot more sleep.

Time skip. The next day where their friends came.

Tommy was upstairs. Messing around with wilburs guitar. He was carful and gentil with it. Wilbur teached him how to play guitar. Well he learned the basics to begin with.

"Long time no seen Phil" dream said.

"We've seen you past month and you already adopted another child" Karl said joking.

"Not to sound rude but... is techno distancing himself from your new son...?" Fundy asked

Wilbur laughed "as if he is distancing himself from Tommy, he was the first one Tommy fully trusted."

Techno snickered. "Talking about Tommy im gonna get him." And he walked upstairs

As he was walking to wilburs room he heard Tommy play the tune of your new boyfriend (Wilbur didn't have that song yet, Tommy's gonna help him write it) techno began to smile knowing Tommy can play almost better than Wilbur. "Hey Tommy...they're here. You want to come down now or some time later" techno said.

"Ill come now. You're here with me I know they won't do anything." Tommy said smiling at techno causing techno to smile brighter.

Techno held his hand out "let's go"

They both walked downstairs causing people to look at them.

"Aww he looks so wholesome" George said.

"Hello little guy" nikki said.

"H-hello..." Tommy said.

"Hey wilburrr, Tommy's almost better then you at playing guitarrrr" techno said playfully. Causing Tommy to giggle
You could hear aww's and 'so cute's

"Lets see about that" Wilbur ran upstairs to get his guitar.

He came back and gave it to Tommy.

"Tommy play that tune you played when I came in" techno said as Tommy nodded.

-Tommy was playing the tune of your new boyfriend again-

As Tommy was done people clapped. He felt loved, he felt safe, he felt home.

———————
The end (: