adopted

The next day. Tommy woke up at around 8:30. He walked down shyly to see kids running around and laughing in the garden. He was scared. Scared to be made fun of like he was at school. One of the kids saw him and gave him A disgusted look as the kid thought 'He's so skinny, ew' the kid ran back to his friends laughing again. The woman saw Tommy and walked to him crouching down infront of him.

"Hey kid, a man is gonna come talk to you in a bit. You have some time to eat and then you can get ready to talk to him. If everything go well he's gonna adopt you today and you'll no longer be around the other kids..."

Tommy just nodded, not wanting to eat but doesn't want to show that he has an really bad Eating disorder. He would trow it back out anyway.

30 minutes later he already trew up everything. He got ready in his usual red and white shirt with a normal blue jeans. He heard the woman yell his name, he flinched a bit. The woman yelled "TOMMY, THE MAN IS HERE TO TALK TO YOU"

Tommy walked down slowly and scared of what the man would say.

philza's POV:

i saw a little blond boy, skinny and full of cuts, bruises and burns walk down the stairs slowly. I immediately felt bad and worried 'how could people do something like that to a young boy like him?' I looked next to me to see my oldest sons eyes widened.

Trowback:

"Techno, will come were going to the orphanage, the woman in the orphanage told me she found a boy that I may be interested in to adopt..." I heard my oldest slam his door. I knew he didn't like others. I knew if I would adopt a new kid, he would be the only one who would had a lot of trouble with accepting him.

Back to now:

I looked to my other side where will was standing. He was excited yet worried how he got them.
"Hello kid... I'm philza what's your name?" Phil said looking back at the younger one.

"T-Tommy.." he said quietly.

"Alright Tommy... these are my two sons, Techno is the oldest. He's 17. My other son his name is Wilbur. He is 16."

"Nice to meet you" said Wilbur.
"Yeah." Techno said. In A could voice.

"How old are you Tommy."

Tommy flinched at the sound of a man saying his name. "I-I'm 11..."

My eyes widened '11 and yet he's been trough so much...'
"Alright Tommy... you can talk with my sons while I'm gonna talk to the woman okay?"

Tommy nodded as Phil walked to an office. He stood there looking at his feet afraid they would do the same to him as the other kids in the orphanage.

Techno's POV:

I was scanning the boy. 'So many bruises. So many cuts. So many burns. What has he been trough...'

We were in a deep silence. Me and Wilbur were still scanning him. Trying to figure out how he got them. As we heard other kids from the orphanage laugh. "HAHAHAHA HEY HEY LOOK AT THE SKINNY FREAK! AS IF HE WOULD GET ADOPTED. NO ONE WOULD WANT SOMETHING LIKE HIM." I looked at them. I could feel anger was filling my eyes. Wilbur holded my arm as he saw my eyes turning full anger. He didn't know why... I didn't either. Something inside of me told me to protect him.

I was about to push will off my arm as I heard the office door open. I saw my dad walk out with the woman.

"Tommy, go pack your stuff. Phil decided to adopt you." The woman said with a warm smile. Tommy just nodded. 'Is he afraid of talking? He isn't talking a lot...'

As Tommy walked up the stairs I could hear wilbur saying "don't worry dad. I don't think techno would have a problem with Tommy... there were kids talking and laughing at him. I could see technos eyes full of anger ready to protect him." I slightly smiled as I heard Wilbur saying 'he was ready to protect him'

"Yeah... I was ready to punch these little bitches." He laughed nervously.

Phil looked relieved. Happy he wouldn't have to worry about him and Tommy.

A few minutes later Tommy walked of the stairs with all his stuff. Phil took his backs and carried them because they were to heavy for the little blond boy. Wilbur offered a hand to Tommy to walk him to their car. Tommy hesitated to take the hand but took it after all. He was shaking a lot. Wilbur looked at me and saw me being actually happy we adopted him. He wasn't really surprised as he knew he would already fight people who would hurt him.

When we got to the car Tommy sat next to the window looking outside at the houses. I sat next to Phil who was driving and Wilbur looked at Tommy worried.

Tommy's POV:

we stopped infront of a big house. As we entered the house philza took my bags to where my room was gonna be. I was just following him around not knowing where I was going.

"Here's your room, it has a bathroom in it and is next to technos room." He said

I nodded. Afraid that he would yell at me if I talked back.

"Im gonna leave you alone for a bit. I'm downstairs with Wilbur and techno if you need any of us. You can put ur clothes in the closet and put on ur pyjama."

I nodded again as he walked out. I explored everything in my room and my bathroom.
' a bathtub and a douche...' i walked to my bed a layed on it. closing my eyes for a second

They're not gonna like you.

Give up.

Ugly.

Skinny freak.

They're just gonna be like your biological parents.

Useless.

The voices kept going until he heard Phil yelling from downstairs. "Tommy, dinner is ready."

He was confused 'I don't have to prepare dinner?'

He walked downstairs to see techno, Wilbur and Phil already eating. He sat down next to Wilbur.

"I didn't know what you wanted to eat so I just prepared some pasta, is that okay for you?" Phil asked.

I nodded. Still scared to talk.

"It's okay Tommy...you can talk." I heard Wilbur saying in a soft tone.

"O-okay.."

After dinner I went to my room closing my door and running to my bathroom. I trew everything up again. I didn't like to eat. It made me look disgusting and selfish. Well that's what they told me atleast.

After I cleaned everything up I went to bed. Phil came into my room

"Goodnight Tommy" Phil said giving me another blanket because he knew I was cold.

"G-goodnight...P-Phil..."

I could see Phil had a smile on his face after I said his name... I didn't say any of the other names before but he was still a little sad cause I didn't call him dad.