Im sorry you went trough that much Tommy... I'll protect you no matter what

Tommy was eating a little. It wasn't much but I was proud of him. (Also if you have a ed or trouble with eating and try to eat. im really proud of you <3)

Tommy's POV:

I was eating a little. Knowing I'm not gonna trow it back out made it harder to swallow it. I saw techno watching me. He looked at me like no one ever looked at me before. Proud? Was that what people called it? I don't know...

"I'm full..." I said. Kind of scared that they will force me to eat more.

"Alright, im proud of you for eating something." Phil said. It made me tear up for a bit. 'They're proud of me?'

Time skip. Like 3-4 hours later:

Everyone sat in the living room. I was between techno and Phil. "Hey Tommy, you want to listen to my new song I made?" Wilbur said.

My eyes sparkled without me knowing. Making Wilbur smile. "Yes please" I said without stuttering. I could see techno and Phil next To me smiling. I felt warm...and safe.

Wilbur ran upstairs to get his guitar.

He started playing.

"Wake up from snoring, open DMs
Can of Red Bull by the bed
Vape is charged and Snapchat's read
What's popping?
What's popping?"

He started singing. I could feel myself smile, a real smile. A smile I've never really had before.

"She's beauty, she's grace
She has a profile picture of an anime girl's face
Just a single message more
Sends her rubbing up my ethernet cord"

I felt for the first time in forever home. With people who actually cared.

"I wanna be the guy
That you fall asleep on call with
I'll make you forget
Every guy that came before me
'Cause I like you
And you like my attention
Let's skip to the good bit
Let's consummate our internet connection
I'm in love with an
I'm in love with an
I'm in love with an
With an e-girl
I'm in love with an
I'm in love with an
I'm in love with an
With an e-girl"

The music made me feel happy. The people around me made me feel happy. Well atleast a little more happier then he ever was.

"I'm in love with an
I'm in love with an
I'm in love with an
With an e-girl
I'm in love with an
I'm in love with an
I'm in love with an
With an e-girl"
(I know I left a gap in the lyrics so yea)

Tommy hummed to the chorus of the song. With that he made Phil, techno and Wilbur smile.

"That's what I have now. I still need to write the rest of the lyrics." He said smiling.

"It's really good! I like it!" I said. Realizing I raised my voice and already got ready to be hit. I could never raise my voice with my parents. They would beat me.

"I'm glad you like it." Wilbur said giggling knowing Tommy got ready to be hit and wanted to let him know he wouldn't get hurt because no one of them would hurt an adorable boy like him.