Goodmorning tommy.

I was having a really bad dream about my parents.

I could feel them beating like they always would. Burning me with sigarets. cutting me with knifes. Putting me in a small room. I was claustrofobisch. I felt them hitting me al over and over again. I felt them pouring hot water over me.

I yelled. Not in my dream. In reality. I yelled so loud making techno awake (he was the only one on that floor, Phil and Wilburs room where on the very top floor, for some reason)
"NO NO STOP, PLEASE STOP IT..." I yelled

Techno's POV:

I have been awake for awhile. Studying the humans body to make my fighting skill improve when I heard Tommy yell.
"NO NO STOP, PLEASE STOP IT..." I got up and ran to Tommy's room.

"Hey hey, Tommy it's okay..." I could feel him shivering, sweating like hell. 'What happend to him with his biological parents...?'

Tommy woke up to see he's in the arms of a pink haired older boy. He was scared. Scared he was gonna hurt him for 'waking' him up.

"D-don't hurt me please..." he said backing away from me.

"I'm not here to hurt you Tommy... what's wrong, did you have a nightmare..." he asked concerned.

Tommy nodded. Still scared.

I got up from the ground and sat on his bed. Pulling him into a hug. I never hugged why do I hug him the first day that he's here...?

Tommy melted into my hug. He was crying. My  shirt was wet because of all his tears but I didn't care. I was drawing circles on his back trying to calm him down. I felt the boys hug tightening. But I didn't care. Soon enough he fell asleep, but I didn't want to move. I layed him down and layed next to him knowing if I went away I wouldn't be able to sleep. Al soon he cuddled himself up and layed his head on my chest. I couldn't stop smiling. Even though it was probably just because he was sleeping but I didn't care.

Philza's POV:

I woke up at 9. Wilbur was already in the kitchen.

"Goodmorning will." I said smiling at him.

"Where's techno. He's usually already awake at this time." I said asking Wilbur.

"Don't know. He may be in his room in his books?" He said shrugging.

" I'm gonna check. Be right back."

"Alright. You want me to make you some coffee while you check on him?" He asked

I smiled "I would appreciate it. Thanks wil" I said smiling at him.

I walked upstairs knocking at technos door. I didn't hear anything so I just opened the door.
"Nothing? Where did he go??"
I ran back downstairs

"Wilbur, techno is gone. He isn't in his room."

"Maybe hes out to get some books of the library? You know he wouldn't go out without a reason. And besides it isn't the first time he goes out in the morning. He doesn't like being with strangers." Wil said giving me my coffee.

"You're right. I'm gonna check on Tommy."

"Alright."

I walked upstairs and opened the door. I was shocked at first seeing the sight of techno still sleeping in Tommy's bed and Tommy cuddled up with him laying with his head on techno's chest. Then I just couldn't stop saying "awww"
I was happy techno didn't distanced with him. Infact It looked like techno was closer to Tommy then he was with wilbur.

I ran downstairs. Wilbur looked confused at me. "Come look!!" I said
"Okay?" Wilbur said even more confused.

We both made our ways up and I opened the door. Wilbur saw that his older brother was still sleeping and his younger brother sleeping next to him. I smiled. 'Techno usually sleeps at 5 and wakes up at 6. He never sleeps longer then 3 hours. He finally had enough sleep. Intact he was still sleeping'

"Awww" wilbur said as he took out his phone and took a photo.

"Let's let them sleep. Its been a while since techno had a good sleep." I said

"Yeah." Wilbur was still smiling. 'Tommy looks so adorable and peaceful when he sleeps. I hope he trusts us and tell us what happens to him.'

Timeskip: 4hours later

Techno's POV:

techno woke up. "Agh...what time is it." I checked the time "1PM ALREADY?!" I was shocked. I never slept this long. Then I realized a little blond haired boy was still sleeping peacefully on his chest. I moved his head to the pillow and walked quietly outside his room. I went to the kitchen to see Phil making steak with some potatoes.

"Goodmorning dad" I said.

Phil turned around. He had a smile on his face.
"Goodmorning techno, how did you sleep."

" I slept really good. For once."

"Yeah I realized that" I heard Wilbur saying behind me as he showed me the photo of me and Tommy sleeping.

"Mind sending me that photo so I can save it?" Techno said going to his seat.

I saw Wilbur and Phil smile.

"But why did you sleep in his room..." Phil asked as he turned back to the potatoes he was making.

"He had a nightmare. I heard him scream as I was still studying. It was around 1am." I said

"About what?" Wilbur asked curiously

"Don't know. I heard him scream 'no no stop, please stop it' I ran to his room as I saw him shake and sweat really hard. I woke him up but he backed away a little. I think he was scared for some reason. He did tell me 'please don't hurt me'. I pulled him into a hug and he calmed down falling asleep on me. I didn't want to wake him up so I let him sleep on my chest."

I could see Wilbur and Phil's. They were shocked

"You hugged him..." Wilbur asked

"Yeah... honestly it felt good to hug someone, I don't know why I don't hug a lot..." I added.

Philza couldn't stop smiling. Then we heard a crack. It was the stairs. We turned to it and we saw Tommy. Rubbing his eyes.

"G-goodmorning" the boy said quietly, still not used to talk.

"Goodmorning Tommy" i said smiling a bit.