Chapter 5

Teruhashi's residence

Kokomi invited her friends to her house, to talk about what they will do in the upcoming Gala. Chiyo, Mera, and even Aiura came to hang out with Kokomo, they talked about what they would do in the Gala.

"I'm so excited for the Gala," Chiyo said.

"me too, I hope they have good food there," Mera said.

"Even me, I really want to see what kind of men they are like in Ouran," Aiura said. "how about you Kokomi?"

Kokomo was dazed in imagination, not listening to what they were talking about.

"Teruhashi?" Chiyo called.

Kokomo was still daydreaming, until Aiura nudged, waking her up from dreaming, she jumped and realized.

"oh, sorry about that," she said. "stuff has been on my mind lately"

"like what?" Aiura asked.

"maybe about Saiki?" Chiyo said grinning

"CHIYOOOO!!" Teruhashi yelled in embarrassment.

"wait, why are Teruhashi reactions like she's in love?" Mera asked, then she thought for a while until she realized it. "could it be...you like Saiki?"

Teruhahsi felt embarrassed and was turning red from talking about Saiki, she couldn't hold it in, so she then nodded. The girls squealed in excitement and came close to her asking many questions, like how she knew she liked him and how long did she keep it a secret. As they kept talking, behind Teruhashi's door was her brother Makoto Teruhashi who was overhearing their conversation. As he heard about Teruhashi's crush on Saiki, which made him very jealous and angry.

"she likes Saiki. That idiotic and blank person?" he thought. "first he went to that fancy school and now he got a bit famous for going to a floozy club filled with good looking guys, I'm the good-looking guy and I'm the only person good for Teruhashi not him"

He walked away from the room grumbling about how he loathed Saiki.

Meanwhile at Saiki's apartment

He was studying in his room minding his own business, he had his ring turned on in full power covering his psychic powers. He was still doing his work in peace and without any disruption whatsoever, until the doorbell rang, as he heard the doorbell, he went to the door and opened and see who it was. To his surprise, it was the boys at the door, Tamaki, Kyoya, Mori, the Hitachiin Twins, and Honey.

"How did you find this place?" said asked. "Kyoya, did tell them?"

"no, I haven't," he said. "we were told where you lived"

"and who would give that information?" he asked.

"I did," a voice said, Saiki was confused about who said it.

Then Haruhi came forward revealing where Saiki lived.

"Haruhi, you told them?" he asked.

She nodded smiling, like an evil mischievous devil.

"well, I told them when you told us you were a Psychic, but then it occurred to me that they didn't know where you lived except me," she said. "so...I took the liberty to tell them that you lived as my neighbor, and also they wanted to invite you for lunch"

"so that's why we went to your door," Tamaki said. "so, dress up cause we're leaving"

Saiki then closed the door, without thinking and just went to his studies.