Chapter 4

Ouran high

Music room

Few weeks after the news was shared with the world about Saiki, his status started to grow dramatically and attracted too much attention to the ladies, and became the new hottie of Ouran high. Saiki avoided the mob of fans and for some reason, he was already a fan club, he was at the host club and was preparing for their gala. The group were trying to think what kind of theme they were going to use for their Gala, Kyoya was on his laptop working on the gala preparations, while the others were also planning on the event, but Hani was busy eating cake with his stuffed bunny

"Maybe we should go with 'Great Gatsby' theme," Hitachiin twins suggested.

"That's too much gold and diamonds for the theme," Haruhi said. "This is a gala for different schools to join, not some party for the super-rich"

"How about 'Hollywood night'?" Tamaki suggested.

"We're not making it look like the MET gala," Kyoya said. "It will cost too much for the decor"

"Oh come on mommy!" Tamaki exclaimed. "Why do you have to be so cold?"

"Saiki, what are your suggestions?" Kyoya asked.

Saiki thought of something that could fit into their perspective and came up with a theme.

"How about a masquerade ball," he said. "We could incorporate ourselves as the mysterious dancers to try to court with the guests, this could make the guest have the feeling of a mysterious and enticing aura when they dance with us"

The group was on board with the idea, Tamaki stood up and looked happy.

"We could even ask the orchestra clubs to do the music," he said, which made the others agree to the idea. " So it's decided, we will go Saiki's idea and prepare for the gala"

The club applauded, Saiki was calm and was his usual self.

" Ohohohohohoho" a voice laughed.

"Who was that?!" Saiki asked.

"Don't worry, that was just our club manager, Renge," Haruhi said.

Then a lifting pedestal arose from the ground, shaking the room, and stood there was a young girl who looks to be in her young teenage years stood on top of the pedestal.

"How in God's name did she put that pedestal in this room?" He thought.

"The fresh blood is now a full-time host," she said. "And so the story of our host club dive into the world of dance grace, where they will-"

She stopped when the pedestal started to malfunction and making her fall.

"RENGE!" Haruhi exclaimed as she tried to catch her.