Prologue

Prologue

3rd pov

"Word" normal talking

"Word" thought/ Saiki thought and talking to people

It was a bright morning at the Saiki residence and Saiki just woke up. He groaned in annoyance, hearing his parent's thoughts from downstairs.

"My wife is so beautiful today" Saiki's father Kuniharu said.

"I hope Saiki's awake," his mother Kurumi said. "I prepared coffee jelly for him"

Saiki jumped up out of bed when he heard 'coffee jelly', he then changed to his PK uniform and went straight downstairs. As he arrived in the dining room, he saw his parents at the table, even his brother Kusuke who had arrived from England.

"Good grief, who invited the mad scientist," he said in annoyance.

"Oh come on now, little brother," Kusuke said pouting. "Can I just have a nice breakfast with my family"

"In what universe do you live in, where do you have to act all nice?" Saiki said irritated.

"Little brother," Kusuke said. "Don't be so mean, I've changed and I will not challenge you in any duels anymore"

Saiki always hated his brother's schemes, Kusuke always tried to be the best child in the family. He would always challenge Saiki to who is the best, but it always goes into chaos. Saiki ignored, and just ate his breakfast. As he finished his meal their doorbell rang continuously, Saiki's parents looked outside.

"Hey, buddy!" a tall man, that looks like an adult with a weird hairstyle and a butt chin stood outside waiting. "Are you in there, let's go"

"Ohh, would you look at that," Kurumi said

"Ohh, would you look at that," Kurumi said. "It's your friend Nendou, getting ready to take you to school"

Saiki was irritated, in all of his life he can hear thoughts from everyone, except Nendou Riki. He is the only person who resists Saiki's abilities, the reason for it is that he is Dull-witted and mindless.

"Seriously" Saiki sighed. "How did I not detect him, coming here, uh well guess I'll just turn invisible and sneak out"

He tried to escape, but his mother grabbed him by the shoulder, emitting an evil aura around her and making an oni face, which is the only thing that Saiki was afraid of.

"Saiki," she said smiling evilly. "Why don't you join him, since he's your friend and classmate, if not I will destroy your coffee jelly machine"

He didn't want his precious coffee jelly machine to be destroyed, so he listened to his mother and went to school with Nendou. the two were walking to school, Saiki was trying not to stand out, as they continued, the two saw Kaido the boy with the 8th-grade syndrome and Kuboyasu the ex-gangster.