Chapter 6

Months turned to days and the Gala is a day away and the students of Pk Academy have now attained the letter for their acceptance in the Gala, instructed to the teachers to announce their assigned classroom. Inside the classroom, the teacher called out to the students.

"Alrighty class, as you all heard Ouran Academy has accepted our letter," he said.

The class grew cheerful for the news, but the teachers settled the class down.

"But before that, I must also tell you the rules given by the principal," he said. "as you all know this Gala is a way to connect with other schools, and in the letter, they have instructed some ground rules"

The class groaned, but the teacher went on.

"when wearing to the Gala, no indecent attire or any clothes that show off too much skin for that matter, no bringing of alcohols, no stealing, and please be on your best behavior since this is a high-class School for the elites, and one more since this is a masquerade ball theme you can bring your own mask," he said. "but they will give you mask if you don't have any, that's it for today"

The teacher got out of the room, and all of the students were talking about the Gala. Girls were gossiping about what they will wear, and the boys were talking about who are they going to ask to the dance?

Teruhashi's thought wandered on how she will meet Saiki at the dance and she imagined how he would ask her hand for a dance, hoping he would say "Offu" during their dance.

"I wonder if he would be surprised to see me at the dance," she thought.

Ouran High, Music room

Saiki was practicing his dance for the Gala, where he had to learn Ballroom dance for the first time. Normally, he would use his psychic powers for this scenario, but Kyoya and Tamaki insisted that he needed to learn through experience.

"1,2,3...1,2,3...1,2,3," Kyoya counted, as Saiki danced without a partner. "make your movements fluid and not stiff Saiki, this is a formal dance you look like you have two left feet"

"Good Grief," he said. "easier said than done,"

"This is your debut; we need to show the whole school and even to the other schools of your birth as a full-fledged Host," Kyoya said. "this needs to be perfect"

"And also, this is a way for you to learn how to interact with people when having an occasion"

Haruhi watched Saiki, who was having a hard time dancing and trip almost every time decided to join in, she went to him and held his hands and shoulder, and him holding her hand and waist.

"I'll help you, with the steps," she said. "this reminds me of doing my first dance when I became a Host"

Then Saiki and Haruhi danced through the music, as they Danced Tamaki was sulking in the corner by the sight of Haruhi and Saiki dancing together. Hikaru and Kaoru grinned and went to Tamaki who was still gloomed.

 Hikaru and Kaoru grinned and went to Tamaki who was still gloomed

"Well would you look at that," Hikaru said. "the two of them are dancing together"

"they seem to be okay with each other," Kaoru said. "and who knows they might hit it off"

Tamaki then saw a glimpse of the future if they hit it off, they would live together, go to the same college, and maybe they would get married. After he had thought of that, he then fell to the ground out of jealousy and gloom.

"must you torture the president," Kyoya said.

"aww... come on Kyoya-senpai it just for fun," the twins said. "yeah it's no fun without teasing the boss"

Kyoya sighed and just focused on Saiki and Haruhi.

Saiki and Haruhi then finished practicing their dance where he managed to finish it without falling.

"well, that's done," Saiki said. "thanks for the practice"

"no worries Saiki-senpai," Haruhi said. "you managed to complete the dance without falling"

Kyoya clapped his hands in amazement, and walked towards the two, as for Tamaki who was still on the ground sulked like there was no tomorrow.

"well done, Saiki," he said. "the Gala is tomorrow and we have to be ready...so all of you must be in your best attire tomorrow"

They all nodded, then Renge appeared this time without her podium rising inside the room.

"ohohohohoho... the time is near my lovelies," she said happily. "music will be played romance will blossom and the night will be grand with the symphony of the girls squealing by your appearance...now my lovelies I must bid you Adieu"

She then blissfully glided to the door exiting herself out of the room, leaving the host.

"is it just me or did Renge just spoke to us without using her mechanical pedestal?" Saiki said.

"so that was different about her," Hani said.

then they all just accepted it and left the room, intentionally leaving Tamaki inside the music room sulking his sorrows away.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

GET READY READERS FOR THE NIGHT OF YOUR LIVES... CAUSE THE GALA OF THE OURAN HIGHSCHOOL HOST CLUB DRAWING NEAR!