Chapter 7

(use the music for the background music of  the gala)

The night has arrived...the stars glowing brightly...the lights of Ouran was shining with the presence of beautiful girls and stylish boys from other school and the main. Inside the ballroom was a spectacular space, bug enough for every school attending, Food was served, along with Saiki's desserts for everyone to try. The girls were mingling with the other girls from different schools but their mask was beautiful, the boys on the other hand, also mingled with some of the guests both boys and girls, but some of them ogled on every girl in the room. Then as the party went through, the lights deemed down and darkness extended through the room. The spotlight then shined upon a certain blondie, he looked at the audience and smiled. The girls squealed in joy while the boys were grumbling for attention.

"Hello and evening to all of you Ladies and gentlemen!" he said. "I am your host... Tamaki Suoh and we are the famous Ouran Highschool Host Club!"

Everyone applauded them, the girls cheered with all of their might looking at all of the handsome men. Then a spotlight opened on Kyoya, who had a stern but authorizing aura that made all the girls want him.

"We have provided you with all types of entertainment and even delicious food made by our very own member," he said. "And we wish you will have a good time"

Then the spotlight turned to the twins.

"For tonight is a grand night for all of you..." Hikaru said.

"For each and every lady here they will get the chance to become the Grand 'Belle' of the Ball," Kaoru said.

"And even the chance to dance with all of us Host members," the twins said.

The girls screamed in joy for they were excited to dance with the host club members, with the PK students, especially Teruhashi was hoping she would get the chance to dance with a certain someone in the group. Then a spotlight shined over Hani and Mori who stood beside each other, Hani was holding his bunny and the girls thought it was very cute for him and they squealed.

"Be that the Belle will get the chance to dance with us hosts," Hani said. "Know that we will also secretly dance with you ladies unknown to you"

"And so without further ado," Mori said. "We will introduce you, our new member of the Host club"

Then the spotlight turned to Haruhi and smiled at everyone, giving an Innocent glow to the boys.

"May I present..." she said. "Saiki Kusuo! Our newest Ouran Host!"

Then the spotlight shined on Saiki wearing a spectacular suit and the girls were amazed by him and saw a Handsome person.