Chapter 3

PK academy

It was a few weeks after Saiki transferred to Ouran academy, and still, the students got on with their lives. Teruhashi sat on her table staring out the window, while the boys were staring at her looking at her beauty.

"I wonder how Saiki's doing in his new school," she said to herself.

Saiko came up to her, looking all smug.

"Why the long face Teruhashi?" he said. "With Saiki gone, you can have a new person to take an interest, like me"

Kokomi didn't care a little bit for Saiko, he tried to pursue her and make her his woman. She ignored him and still stared out the window.

"Come on, Teruhashi," Saiko said. "He's just a nobody whose just distant with other students, if you stick with me you will have my full attention"

Kokomi was disgusted and annoyed by him, she wanted to yell at him or slap him in the face talking bad about Saiki. As she turned to him, Kaido and the others stood up.

"Can't you tell, Kokomi isn't interested in you" he said. "So stop bothering her"

Saiko looked annoyed by him and then he turned to him.

"Could you mind your own business, peasant," he said. "This is only for worthy people"

Kokomi grew tired of him and turned to him.

"I think he's right, Saiko," she said. "You keep on bothering me and tried to force yourself onto me when you're blind to see that I have no interest in you"

The class got a bit quiet and a few of the students were amazed to see Kokomi raise her voice and stand up to Saiko. He saw the attention-getting thick and the teacher had just entered, the whole class settled down and kept quiet. Kokomi sat down and tried to forget what had just happened, she stared at the window to the outside and wondered how Saiki was still doing.

Ouran High: music room

Saiki had just joined the Host club, and the only thing he had to do was entertain some girls. It was his first day of being a host, when the girls saw him they grew excited wanting to spend time with him. Tamaki grew a bit jealous of getting all the attention, but to Saiki, he didn't want all the attention.

"Isn't Saiki just the best?" a girl asked her friend.

"I know right, he may be a bit stoic but he is very attractive to look at," her friend said.

Saiki was serving his small desserts and tea. As he served his edibles, one of the ladies tried to grab one of the treats, she accidentally grabbed Saiki hand when he was still laying down the treats. She blushed and squealed in excitement, as for Saiki he was trying to keep his calm face, but for him, he was a bit annoyed.

"This is such a pain," he said to himself. "Why do i have to do this kind of nonsense, I just have to serve some tea and treats to ladies, not act like their love interest"

Kyoya went to Saiki, he stood beside him smiling.

"I know this may be a bit ridiculous, but this is what we are famous for," he said. "This is the true nature of the Host club, and besides, this may be good for your interaction skills"

"You do know I'm a psychic who just wants a peaceful life," he said.

"I know that, but life is not like that," Kyoya said. "Having a peaceful life can't happen, but with a little disaster can lighten up the day"

"Where did you learn to speak like an old man?" he asked. "You may be smart, but it's a little scary coming for you"

"Of course, I have exemplary knowledge," he said. "But, I have been known to be very good when it comes to political skills, it's part of my charm"