Chapter 1

Saiki had until tomorrow till he fully transfers to Ouran Academy, today is his last day in studying in PK academy. He then went to school for the last time, as he got into the classroom, everyone was doing their usual activities, talking to each other and some ogling at Teruhashi's beauty. Then the homeroom teacher came, the whole class rushed to their seat and settled down.

"Class," the teacher said. "I have some news to tell you"

The students were confused and curious, Chiyo the average girl raised her hand.

"What is it about sir?" she asked.

"Someone in this class is transferring," he said.

The whole class was surprised, but the boys were worried that it would be Teruhashi. Then they all turned to Teruhashi.

"TERUHASHI, ARE GOING TO TRANSFER?!" a student boy asked

"PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US!!" another boy said.

"WHAT WILL WE DO WITHOUT OUR GODDESS?" another boy asked.

Saiki was a bit irritated, to think that the boys thought Teruhashi was going to transfer.

"It's not Teruhashi," the teacher said.

The boys heard and calmed down and returned to her seats.

"It's actually Saiki Kusuo, who's going to transfer," the teacher justified.

"WHAT?!" Teruhashi yelled in shock, which made the whole class jump.

The students were surprised to hear Kokomi caring about Saiki.

"Um... sir?" a student asked. "To what school is he going to?"

"Who cares?" Saiko said. "Maybe he's going to a low-level school, that's where he belongs,"

He then laughed by the thought of it.

"Are you being too self-centered?" Saiki said.

"He's going to an academy called Ouran Private Academy," the teacher said.

Then Saiko nearly choked, from hearing the school.

"Do you mean by the 'Ouran Academy'?" he asked nervously.

"That Ouran academy," the teacher said.

"What's the Ouran academy?" Kaido asked.

"That school is no ordinary academy," Saiko said. "That school is only for the elite and gifted of the super-rich family, even I couldn't get in, BUT WHY IS THIS BASTARD GOING THERE?!"

"Good grief," Saiki sighed. "Can somebody shut him up?"

"He took an exam and passed it," the teacher answered Saiko's question.

"What top did he place?" Saiko asked.

"Top 10," the teacher said. "Ranked First,"

The class was shocked and surprised, Saiki the distant student ranking first in the exam, Saiko fainted and his bodyguards escorted him to the nurse's office. The whole class talked to each other about how Saiki passed the exam. People were all saying;
"Wow, I didn't know Saiki was so smart,"

"Maybe he was a genius and didn't tell us,"

"I heard Ouran Academy is a popular school, but how did he get in?"

Saiki didn't mind the gossip but, he did mind that he was attracting too much attention.

"Saiki... is... leaving?" Teruhashi said. "I should be happy for him... but, why do I feel my chest aching?"