Chapter 16

"I wrote another love song, baby, about you. I've written for every second without you. It goes like this, oooooh. It goes like this, oooooh." ~Daniel Seavey, Love Song

2 months and a little over 3 weeks.

That's how long since I've met Corbyn.

He's been super busy recording, and it's stressing him out.

And then they found out that they'd had some sort of problem with Slow Down, something about it leaking if they didn't release it out soon. Why Don't We did release it, making a TikTok with their song, so it's all good.

But to more exciting news, we all had Christmas together, Why Don't We, and my best friends. None of our families could come, which made everyone a little more down. But we had fun, some of us getting majorly tipsy, but not drunk. They all crashed at Corbs place. I guess it's also my place too. Kind of.

Now we're all sitting in the living room, listening to their album before they release it next year.

"I wrote another love song, baby, about you. I've written one for every second without you. It goes like this, oooooh. It goes like this, ooooh.

Workin'. Lately, I've been working on myself. Never been the type to ask for help from somebody else (from somebody else).

You came out of nowhere like a hurricane. Pull me in and kiss me in the rain,and I fell for you. And my whole life changed.

Oh, I find all my inspiration thinkin' about you.

I wrote another love song, baby, about you. I've written one for every second without you. It goes like this, oooooh. It goes like this, oooooh.

I wanna see the whole damn world with you, baby. Yeah you can be the one, girl, you driving me crazy. It feels like this, oooooh. It feels like this, oooooh.

I find all my inspiration thinkin' about you.

I wrote another love song, baby, about you. I've written one for every second without you. It goes like this.

Oh it goes like— Yeah, it goes like— Yeah

I wanna see the whole damn world with you, baby. Yeah you can be the one, girl, you driving me crazy. It feels like this, ooooh."

And then an overlapping finish that goes like, "Oh, it feels like this, oooooh." As Daniel's part, and I think Zach goes in with, "I know it feels like— Oooooh."

It's absolutely gorgeous.

I slowly clap. "Nice job you guys. That was so... amazing!"

Corbyn kisses my hair. "Thank you, Iz."

"Was that the last song?" Hailey whines.

"I don't want to complain, but it has been a long time," Nik says quietly.

Max nods, her head resting on Daniel's shoulder.

Jonah chuckles. "Yes. We can all go to sleep here. Right, Corbyn?"

"What?—um, yeah, sure," he shrugs. "You guys practically live here anyway. Why don't you just move in? It'd be easier. Plus, we record our videos— never mind. But you get what I mean. So? What do you think?"

"It'd be fun," I add. "And you have extra guest rooms, right Corbs?"

"Three other ones, excluding yours," he nods.

"Then Nik and Hailey can stay for a while too? Just, you know... it'd be nice to have everyone here."

Everyone agrees.