Chapter 26

"I'll be there for you, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh. Even if you don't want me to, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh." ~Corbyn Besson , For You

"How's your bunny?" I ask Ashley, who's still here, oddly.

"Liefje is so damn cute. And Corbyn loves hanging out with him. And he likes Corbyn too," Ashley nods.

"Who's talking about Liefje, and where is he?" Corbyn yells.

"Not here, Corbs!" I shout back.

Daniel sulks into the living room, his phone in hand.

"Randy called," he says. "He said that we have to be at our old house in 30 minutes. I'm ready to go... but we all have to be ready. Unless you guys come with me, and the others go with each other."

I shake my head, thinking of Zach and Jack. "I'll wake everyone up. I don't think Jack and Zach will want to go together."

Daniel nods. "So... I'll go with Jonah... and I guess Hailey and Nikki. And the other car can be... You, Ash, Corbyn, and Zach. Jack will probably want to go on his own."

"Actually..." Ashley comments. "I think I'll go with Zach and the girls. I need some time to get to know the girls, and I think Zach would love to spend time with me."

"And so me and Green Bean are going together?" I ask.

Ashley laughs. "Corbyn likes to be competitive with his driving. And he likes to Instagram his car, and speed. He also likes to go on lives. He likes to be illegal when he drives."

"I'm not illegal! I'm cooooool!" Corbyn walks in. "But I am happy to take Izzy with me. She gets to see me and my baby."

I narrow my eyes. "Are you married?"

Corbyn looks away. "Um... heh... Izzy.. you see... I'm very connected to my baby, and... I married her the day I saw her."

"What's her name?" I smirk.

"Uh... she likes to keep it a secret."

Ashley snorts.

"Can I meet her?"

Corbyn smiles. "Yes, Iz."

I jump up into his arms. "Let's go then!"

He laughs, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "I guess we should." He looks behind me. "We're going now if it's alright."

Daniel waggles his eyebrows. "No problem with that."

Corbyn pulls me away, out the door, and down many flights of stairs. I trip over a few stairs, which results in Corbyn carrying me down.

I press my face into his nice hair. "Corbyncorbyncorbyn."

"I thought you'd be heavy, but you're so light."

"Are you saying I look fat?"

"What?!" Corbyn holds my legs tighter. "No! No, no, no, no! You are amazing! And just... I love you!"

I hug his neck lightly. "I love you more."

"NO!" He says. "I love you more!"

He's so cute.

I giggle.

"Here we are," he says after a few more stairs. He slowly places me on the ground, but I stick to him, arms around him from the side.

"This is my baby. I just washed her."

I look at his black bmw, which is... uhm... flatter, but still very expensive-looking.