Chapter 19

"The way you look at me when you're on your knees. Girl, let me see those eyes. Oh baby, say my name right to my face. You know just what I like." ~Corbyn Besson, Look At Me

(Btw, I'm not amazing at this. So.)

"I don't like how we're not alone anymore," Corbyn sighs, closing his door.

I giggle. "How come?"

He pushes me against the door. He's pretty tall, and practically towering over me.

I look up at him.

"Hi," I whisper.

He smiles. "Hello."

He has one hand against the door, beside my head, the other trails up my thigh. He reaches my jean shorts, slipping his hand under.

My shorts rise up as his hand continues its path. His other hand slides down, to the button of the shorts, and he smoothly undoes it, pulling the shorts off.

I shiver as the air hits my bottom half.

Corbyn's eyes are still looking into mine, but I look away. There's so much... lust... in his eyes.

"Look at me," he murmurs, his hands gliding back up my legs.

I wrap my arms around his neck, looking at him and pulling him to me.

His face leans down, and I tilt my head up. The connection our lips make is... indescribable. Magical. Sweet. Passionate.

His teeth graze my bottom lip, and he pulls it softly. I giggle against his mouth.

He pulls away slightly, giving me a giant grin. "What's so funny, Iz?"

I smile at him. "Nothing."

"Nothing?" He pulls my shirt over my head.

I take his off, and stare at his gorgeous body.

"Like what you see?" He smiles, hands on the back of my thighs. "Jump."

I do, shaking my head. "Always. Always, Corbs."

I wrap my legs around his waist, which pulls him closer. He presses me against the wall, his hands coming up again, and he takes off my bra. He tosses it aside, burying his face in my neck.

"Corbyn..." I murmur, as he kisses my neck.

I reach down, my hands finding his belt. I unbuckle that, and unbutton his jeans as well.

I pull both down, or try to, at least. Corbyn's still there. I nudge him a little, and he pulls away slightly, stepping out of his pants, while still holding me.

He's left in his boxers. I loosen my legs, and he lets me go.

I look at him.

Perfect. Lovely. Amazing.

He's everything.

And his dick really stands out. His boxers look uncomfortably tight, like it's about to rip.

I giggle.

"Laughing again?" Corbyn grins, closing the small distance between us.

"Your boxers look like they're going to rip," I tell him. "Because you have a really really bad looking boner."

He sighs. "Mhmm."

I switch our position, so I'm the one keeping him against the wall.

I start to kiss his neck, hands everywhere, anywhere on his body. He groans as I go lower, to his chest. On my knees, eye level with his bulging dick. I press my hand against it, palming him.