Multiverse Glitch

THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER SPOILERS DONT READ IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT!!!

This was requested by emilyramsey1445598 (sorry if it's not exact)

As if today wasn't already nuts, The Flag Smashers beating the hell out of our two favourite hero's.

Sam flew along side the left red cargo trucks, Bucky hanging on the right one. His metal arm scraping against the road below him, almost about to fall from the vehicle.

Sam dived under the trucks to his partner/boyfriend, cradled his body into his as they both shot out from under the truck and into a field of wild flowers. Sam noticed a orange sparky circle opening in the ground but he could not stop Sam and Bucky from rolling so they fell through with their arms around each other.

They hit what felt like concrete with a hard thud and groan from both men, they raised their heads and god were they not ready for what they saw.

They were somehow in the middle of the airport in Germany, interrupting the fight between team cap and team iron man, everyone there (especially 2016 Sam and Bucky) looked in complete shock about what they were seeing, "uh, what the fuck?" 2016 Sam said with eyes blown as he turned to 2016 Bucky, who was equally as shocked.

"Uhhhh, um-" Bucky looked around at everyone, still on top of Sam. The pair looked at each other before getting up from the ground and making a dash for wherever as long as it was away from the past Avengers.

"Hey, wait! I have questions!" Called out Tony but the two didn't listen, Sam,and Bucky found a bathroom inside the airport and began to freak out, "how did this happen?" Bucky asked, pacing back and forth on the white tiles of the bathroom, "I don't know, but whatever got us here looked an awful lot like the glowy circles that Doctor Strange makes" Sam replied leaning against the wall, eyes blown and panting like mad.

The pair both looked at each other, a mutual idea popping in their heads. "We need to get to New York, now."

Since the airport they were in was closed, they fled to the nearest one they could find, after getting some cash they bought tickets for a plane to New York.

2016 Doctor Strange was more than suprised when an Avenger and an ex assassin walked through his door saying they were from the future, but he was nore than happy to help them, he did his magic stuff and sent them back to their time.

Sam and Bucky fell right back into the field of flowers where they were before, they made their way down the road like nothing happened.