Dad's

Hey guys, I kinda need a boost rn so could y'all like plz send me love and good vibes?? Because you guys are one of the reasons I keep doing this so I need a little push, I love all you guys so much <3.

Sam returned home from his recent mission, it had been 3 days since he'd been home, it's not too long, but given who was waiting for him at home, it felt like forever.

He opened the door to the two story house he and Bucky renovated just after they got married, he stepped with his suit and shield in a zip bag in hand inside, standing in between the combined living room and kitchen space, "I'm home! Where are my Babies?" He called out.

He heard a gasp from upstairs, he smiled knowing it was his daughter, Guinevere, she was born 4 years ago via a surrogate mother plus Sams DNA, she was the pride and joy of his and Bucky's lives, her big brown eyes and wide smile stealing his heart every time he saw them.

The tiny girl ran down the stairs, "Papa!!!!!" She squealed as she jumped into Sams arms, wrapping her short arms around his neck. He lifted her up and gave her a kiss on the cheek, he moved her so he could see her face. Her almond skin, cute button nose and hair in two braids, Sam rested her forehead against hers "how have you been, bubba? Been good for Daddy?"

"She sure has" Bucky smiled as he entered from the study, pulling his family into his arms, giving Sam a short soft kiss on the lips, lovingly cupping his husband's jaw as he did so. "Hi, sweetheart" "hey, honey."

Two years after the they got married, Bucky retired from Avenging, the job did give him a family and a husband. But it also gave him severe stress and even more PTSD than one would want. So he decided it was best for him to quit, Sam supported him of course, it was good for him. He helped Sarah at the business when Sam wasn't around, he took care of Guinevere.

He was a stay at home Dad, Sam found that cute.

"I want one!" Guinevere pouted and poked her Dads neck, causing the pair to chuckle and separate, Bucky appeased with a big smooch on the nose, causing her to giggle.

The afternoon went on, it turned into night. The family were eating ice cream, cuddled up on the couch in their pajamas while Lilo and Stitch played on the TV. It was Guinevere's favourite movie, Sam and Bucky liked it too, The brunette totally didn't relate to Stitch, nope, not at all.

As the credits began to roll, Sam noticed his daughter was feeling sleepy, knowing she's no fun when she's grumpy, he stood up from the couch, "alright. C'mon, Guiny. Bedtime" the 4 year old nodded, "okay" she yawned as her Papa lifted her up in his strong arms, her head on his shoulder and her arms dropping around his neck, he kissed her cheek and turned so she was facing Bucky.

"Say goodnight to Daddy" Sam gently told his daughter and she lifted her head a little "night, Daddy" Bucky kissed her forehead whispering in her ear "goodnight my little angel, I love you" "love you" Guinevere murmured back as Sam carried her away upstairs.

Sam pulled the covers down and placed his daughter in her bed, pulling the covers back over her as she got comfortable, ready to fall asleep. Sam smiled at Guinevere as he ran his fingers over her cheek, a routine he does whenever he puts her to bed, soothing her to sleep.

Guinevere slowly closed her eyes, "love you, Papa" she whispered softly, Sam smiled before leaning down the kiss her forehead, "I love you too, bub. Have a good sleep".

Sam turned on her bedside lamp and left her room quietly, making his way back downstairs. He found Bucky still on the couch, he smiled and stood up from his seat.

"Let's go to bed, darling. I know you'll need some sleep" he whispered to his husband as the man he loved wrapped his arms around his neck, soft lips catching his in an equally as soft kiss. Bucky pulled back to meet the beautiful brown eyes he fell for, so rich and kind.

"Yeah, lets go" Sam whispered back, the brunette taking his hand and pulling him to their room.