The Prince and The Soldier pt 9

And now... for the moment you've all been waiting for!

Sam woke up to clouds, he got up from his bed and got dressed, he said he'd find you, just be patient Sam he reminded himself as he pulled his shirt over his shoulders, buttoning it up and tucking it into his pants.

He was nervous, knowing his life was about to be made or ruined, he tried not to focus on it too much. But it was eating him alive, Jamie needed time, but a corner of Sam's mind wished he would hurry.

He had to go on a walk, he left his room and made his way out of the castle.

Meanwhile, Jamie hadn't slept at all. He spent hours convincing himself that it's okay for him to love Sam, he wants this too, so for the sake of him and yourself, go tell him.

And that was it, he was going to do it.

He knocked excitedly on Sam's bedroom door, when no one answered he called for the Prince "Sam? Are you in there?" He opened the door to find the room was empty and his Prince was nowhere in sight.

His eyes wandered the room, a more light and extravagant atmosphere to it, white, black and gold all in shapes and patterns.

is gaze fell upon a peice of paper placed on the pillows, he picked it up and unfolded it.

Meet me in the garden under the gazebo, Soldier - Sammy

Jamie dropped the note and made a beeline to the garden, he turned a corner and nearly bumped into Steve and Natalia "hey, hey, woah! Slow down Soldier what's the rush?" Natalia asked with concern and Steve confused by her side Bucky turned to address his superiors, panting like mad, he tried his best to explain himself "it's a long story- but I'm in love with the Prince and the past several months I've been trying to push him away but I'm finally accepting it and I'm about to go tell him!"

Jamie didn't wait for Steve or Natalias answers, he continued on his way to the garden when he got outside it was pouring with rain, he quickly became soaking wet due to running. He finally slowed to collect himself at the rose arch leading to the gazebo.

The brunette stopped at the entrance, water dripped from between the vines overhead. He noticed Sam sitting on the bench. Fingers folded between each other, head down, leg slightly jumping with nerves.

Sam had his eyes closed, waiting anxiously for Jamie, he was starting to lose hope. He thought Jamie had backed out on him again. But all the changed when he heard "Sam."

The Prince looked up, to meet the blue eyes he adored so much. The almond skinned man rised slowly from the bench and looked at his Soldier, water dripping down his face, from the rain. "Jamie" Sam replied, a very intense silence grew between them.

"So... what's your answer?" Sam asked, his voice rigged with nerve. Jamie took a deep breath, and began to talk.

"I've spent the past seven and a half months pushing you away. I thought that was better for you, because I was terrified that you would turn me away like every other important person in my life. But now I realize my one true chance of happiness, is right here in front of me.

So, yes. I want to try again."

Sam beamed at Jamie, tears formed in his eyes, he grabbed Jamie's shoulders and pulled him in, kissing him hard on the lips.

Jamie kissed back, Sam's arms going around his neck and his own around his waist, he lifted his Prince from the ground and spun him, causing Sam to laugh loudly as the droplets fell on them from above.

They kissed again, softer this time. Water from above mixing into their mouths, but neither cared. Everything was finally falling into place....

... or is it?

Yes I know I'm mean as satan himself but hey I gave you another chapter didn't I? >:)