Chapter 6

Tw/sh

Emily POV
Ok wow so I see you cutting your self and now you are mad at me or are you just ashamed. Emily y/n said as her voice cracked please don't. Y/n please let me help you. Oh my god don't you get it you can't help me now can we just go to the crime scene and work and not talk about this said y/n. So you just want me to act like nothing happen. y/n then turned the radio on and looked out the window.

Y/n POV
I want to tell Emily everything but I am scared that if I say it, it all becomes more real. We arrived at the crime scene and I know that sooner or later I would have to speak to Emily. Ok so let's not talk about this and let's just work ok. Fine said Emily. We went to talk to the local police. They showed us where the victim was strangled and what he was strangled with.

Hotch POV
I know that something happened between Emily and y/n because there's a lot of tension between them. I called the team back to the local police station. When Emily and y/n got here y/n walked the opposite direction from Emily. Something happen there said Rossi. Mhm I just wish I knew what (smirking) said Morgan. Eww Morgan said JJ. What said Morgan. Stop let's get back to the case sit down.

Emily POV
Hotch told us to sit down, y/n sat as far as she could from me. I don't know what to do I feel like I should tell someone that she self harms but it's not something that I should tell someone it's hers. Hotch me and y/n found that the unsub is nice to his victims. Or her victims said y/n. Well actually it's more likely to be a woman if the victim is well treated but it could also be a man with a fantasy and when they don't play along he kills them said Reid. I agree with the kid we should look for both male and female said Rossi. Ok JJ can you call the press when we're done here said Hotch. I was not listening to anything the team was saying, I was to busy worrying about y/n. Y/n can I talk to you please. Umm ok sure said y/n.

Y/n POV
Emily wants to talk but I know what she wants to talk about, but I still don't want to talk about it. She pulls me to the side. Can we please talk about what happen said Emily. Why? Why because I am sick to my stomach and I'm worried about said Emily. Whatever Emily I'm done talking about this (as you walk back to the team). No y/n you don't get to pick when we are done talking about this yelled Emily. Yes I do Emily this is my life not yours so stay out of it! No I'm not just gonna stay out of it you need help said Emily. What's going on said Hotch. Do you want to tell him or should I said Emily. Emily don't! Y/n has been cutting herself said Emily. Oh my God I can't believe you (as you run out). We will get this all figured out after the case once we get back to Quanito understood said Hotch. Yes sir everyone replied.