Chapter 14

Y/n pov
I walk in to Emily's apartment as she's making pancakes. She was wearing red lingerie with a black robe. She had pancake batter on her chest around the brim of her lingerie. "Good morning handsome." A Good morning it is I say as I kiss her neck. "I take it you like my outfit" yes I do, but you would look better without out it on. I grabbed Emily's waist and picked her up and sat her on the Island in the middle of the kitchen I kissed her then she slid my shirt off and rapped her legs around my waist so I carried her into her room lay her down on the bed then she unbuttoned my pants. "I want you to touch me" were do you want me to touch you, you little slut. "Give me your hand and I'll show you" I give her my hand and she slides it down her body and stopes at her clit and then Sits up and pulls me on top of her...........

"Hey y/n wake up" huh oh yeah I am up sorry. Why was I dreaming about Emily it not like I am in love with her I guess I am just horny or something like that.

Emily POV
Y/n texted me to meet her at 3 in the hotel I know that I probably shouldn't go meet her but I can't say no to her. At 2:50 I got to the hotel room and went up to y/n's room... hey y/n. "Hey, I just have one question you said you're straight right then why did you kiss me it that bar huh and don't say you were drunk because you didn't have any thing to drink before YOU kissed ME." It was just the heat of the moment thing y/n I don't like you ok I like men. "So if I kissed you right now you wouldn't want to fuck me." I...no obviously not. "Really ok then." Y/n opened the door and so I left I lied to her tho if she would have kissed me I would have layed her on that bed and go farther than a kiss but I couldn't tell her because then she'd be right, but am I straight.

JJ POV
Hey em what's wrong? "Oh umm nothing just reality." Well do you need to talk about it? "Yes and no, I mean I want to talk about it but I don't think I can talk about you know." Well you can at leased try but if you really don't want to talk about it that's fine and if you do I am always here for you. "JJ I..I kissed y/n, then I told her it can never happen again because I am straight but I want to kiss her again and I don't know if I'm straight." Well I don't really know what to tell you but all I know is you should follow your heart and don't give a fuck what other people think and if you want to kiss her again go for it but don't lead her on because then that will hurt her and she'll hate you and I can't have my two best friends hating each other and the Hotch would want to know why y'all aren't getting along again. "Thank you JJ see you tomorrow" I knew something happened between them and now Emily is questioning her sexually but maybe it's a good thing for he to find someone who loves her.

Emily POV
JJ made me realize that I at least need to talk to y/n a little bit more to figure out what is happening with me, but on my way back to y/n's room I see her kissing another woman in the hallway she was obviously drunk. I am so jealous of the other woman she has pinned to the wall as she opens her hotel door, but I am mad at the same time because I thought she liked me.

Y/n's POV
After Emily left my hotel room I needed a drink so I went to a bar and I ended up bringing a woman back to my hotel room but the hole time I kissed her I thought of Emily once I got her in my hotel room I just acted like she was Emily. After we finished she left and I went to local pd to help work on the case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just a dream but a very good dream y/n's mine is a very hot place.
I hope you guys love this chapter as much as I do this is probably one of my favorite characters in my book. I love you guys