Chapter 15

Y/n POV
Hey Hotch I am a little bit intoxicated so i'm probably just gonna stay here at the police station but I will help with the case as much as I can till I sober up. "Ok that's fine thank you for telling me." 
I look over at Emily she looks mad. Hey em I am sorry about earlier in the Hotel room I shouldn't have ambushed you like that. "Yeah ok what did you do after I left huh?" I..I ugh went out for a day drink. " is that all huh!" Um yeah why. "Oh no reason."
She knows about the women doesn't she but why wouldn't she just say that she knows instead of questioning me, wait am I the reason she's mad if anyone should be mad anymore I should be mad at her.

Emily POV
Y/n is so clueless is it not obvious that I'm mad at her, but she's so fucking hard to be mad at, especially when all I can think about is being under her while she takes my body in her hand and under her control. Hey JJ so I took your advice but when I got up to y/n's room I seen her kissing some other women I am pretty sure I missed my chance. "We'll have you talked to her about it?" Well no not exactly.  "Then go talk to her, Hotch told me that she staying here at the police station where while we all go out, so stay here with her and talk to her." Ok thanks JJ. "No problem."  After everyone..... Hey y/n are you hungry. "Yeah" let's go out to eat. I figured that if we go out to eat we wouldn't argue. Y/n I lied to you in the hotel room if you would have kissed me I would have wanted to fuck you so badly. "Mhm so why didn't you just tell me huh." Because I...I have never questioned my sexually as much as I do when I am around you y/n, you make me see another side of my self that I didn't know existed.

Y/n POV
Emily is telling me how she is questioning her sexually because of me. Em so is that why you were mad at me. "No I wasn't mad as much as I was jealous of that woman you picked up at that bar." You were jealous really because all I could think about was you Emily. "Really?" Yes really your all I've been able to think about since we kiss in that bar. "I..I want you to take me back to your hotel room right now y/n!" Ok let's go.

Emily POV
I asked y/n to take me to her room hoping she and I would have sex, I'm nervous but she's so hot and she makes me feel safe and horny. I want her to take control of my body I want to give myself to her. "Kiss me." Hearing y/n whisper that sounds so sexy. I want you y/n. "What do you want tell daddy use your words." I want to feel you all over my body I want you to fuck me daddy. "Come with me."

———————————————————————————
Ooooooo Emily's about to get railed
Sorry I took so long with this chapter