Chapter 16

Smut
Tw: mentions of healed sh scars
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n pov
What do you want daddy to do to you little whore. " I want you to fuck me till I can't feel my legs" take your clothes off. "Yes sir". As Emily took her clothes off I couldn't keep my hands off her. Good girl, now get on the bed. I get on top of Emily and start kissing her lips then her neck and her stomach. I was rubbing my hand on her thigh each time my hand got closer to her pussy she moaned. I put my lips around her clit and started sucking then I took my fingers and put them inside her " y/n Emily moans".  Emily legs start shaking " I'm going to cum". I pull my fingers out. " please I've been a good girl haven't I". I put my fingers in "oh god y/n! I'm going to cum"  come for daddy like a good girl. "Oh my god y/n."

Emily POV
I never knew how good sex was with woman. Y/n. "Yes love" are you up for a round two. "Yes but are you ready your legs are still shaking". Yes I wanna be top this time. "Ok love". I pull y/n's pants off slowly. I started kissing her sh scars she smiled at me I started to eat her out. Her thighs pinned my head in place her pussy tightened on my tongue. I wrapped my arms around her leg and grabbed her thighs. "Ahh fuck Emily" her stomach tightened on the verge of a orgazam y/n put her hand on the back of my head pushing my head down on her pussy I slow down. "Don't stop please I'm so close to cuming" beg for it. "Please mommy I've been a good girl" I started sucking on her clit her legs started to shake then released my head "come her and kiss me" as we kissed someone knocked on y/n's door. " y/n open up its JJ" oh shit we gotta get dressed. "It's ok get your clothes and take them to the bathroom and get dressed and just hide in there until she's gone"

JJ POV
I heard y/n whispering to someone the voice sounds really familiar. Y/n hurry up it's about the case you and me have to go pick up Emily. Y/n opened the door and Emily's shoe was on the floor I was speechless. "JJ I'm ready let's go, oh and before we pick up Emily can we grab something to eat first" ugh yeah that's fine. I realize that Y/n was trying to distract me while Emily rushed back to her hotel.

————————-——————————————————
She knows she knows
Oooooooooooo