Chapter 9

Hotch POV
JJ pulled us in for a case, but Emily and y/n weren't there. Hey has anyone seen Prentiss or y/n. No said everyone. Ok Garcia can you call them ASAP please. Yes sir said Garcia.

Y/n POV
I woke up to a call from Garcia I knew it was about work but my head hurts so bad that I can barely here her. Ugh Garcia just tell Hotch I am going to be a little bit late. Ok beautiful girl said Garcia. I look over and Emily isn't there, I got up and checked the guest room that was next to my room but she wasn't there. I got closer to the kitchen and I smelled breakfast. Good morning y/n said Emily. Good morning. I did not know if you liked eggs,pancakes,or something else so I made a little bit of everything said Emily. I like all breakfast food but I like it even more when it's made for me. Mhm that's the best way to have breakfast said Emily. She finished cooking, it looks amazing.(I take a bite) mmmmm I moan that really good em. Thank you, but let me try for my self said Emily. As she takes a bite the syrup drips down on to her breast I bite my lip just a little.

Emily POV
Let me go clean my self up and we can head into work. Ok said y/n. This is nice having some one to spend time with. I clean myself up and go down to  y/n. Hey you ready to go. Yes come on she said as she opened the garage door. Holy fuck is that a....  yep it's a Lamborghini said y/n. Nice ok um let's go. Ready for me to rock your world said y/n. Hell yeah let's see what this baby can do. Y/n takes her left hand and gently put it on the gear shift put it in to drive then put her foot on the gas and zoom we took off.

Hotch POV
Y/n and Emily pull up to the jet in a Lamborghini very fast. Oh my god I want that car said Morgan. She wasn't lying when she said she saves said Rossi. You should see her house Rossi you would be jealous said JJ. How I live in a mansion said Rossi. So does she said JJ. Guys stop talking about y/n and get ready to prep them for the case. Sorry we're late said y/n. It's ok everyone can be late once. So Garcia what you got said JJ. Multiple men in there mid 20s have been found dead said Garcia. Was there any sign of struggle said y/n. Nope said Garcia. So they must know the unsub said Reid. Or they don't want to fight back because it's a woman said Rossi.

Y/n POV
After the team went over the case me and Reid played some chess, for a little while I was losing till Prentiss bent down and whispered in my ear the move that would help me win. Boom in your face kid. H how did you do that said Reid? Magic Reid magic. Guys we're landing here in about 10 minutes said Morgan. We all got off the jet and went to the local pd. It was obvious that they did not want us there but what's new. We go to a private room to talk about the case.

Emily POV
Guys let's see if Garcia has anything else. (Morgan calls Garcia) Hey baby girl. Hello my fine furry friends said Garcia. Garcia have you got anything else on our victims. Yes I did, buckle up because it gets weird so first all of them were married but not all of them were married to women, they all had a different sexuality some just supported said Garcia. So this could be a hate crime said JJ. I could see y/n was generally upset with the case but it is a difficult case to deal with. Ok let's split up before another person dies said Hotch.