Chapter 18

T/w: rape,abuse and William Louis some of this is from svu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily POV
It's the next morning and y/n didn't come home I've been calling and texting I can't get a hold of her. Hopefully she shows up for work and we can talk. "Hey Emily can you come to my office please. And um shut the door please." What do you want y/n hasn't come home because of you why the fuck would you tell her about that I don't feel that way about you and I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong idea but. "I just wanted to apologize to you Emily I'm so sorry I was angry and drunk." No that's no excuse you should have talked to me first but no because you do think and now I can't get a hold of y/n. "Would you like me to call her." Yes it's the least you can do. " it's ringing she's not answering I'll let it ring through is her location on mabye you should ask Garcia." I think I should I'm getting worried.

Y/n POV
I came too in a car I was tied up I was only able to look around I couldn't move anything but my eyes I felt like I was given horse tranquilizer or something really strong then Before I passed out I saw a man in the front seat he looked like the man on the news William Louis who has been kidnapping women and rapeing them. He smells like cheap vodka and cigarettes covered by cheap Cologne. In this moment I'm thinking about how if I would have just tried to talk to em instead of yelling at her and getting mad I'd be waking up next to her but instead I'm waking up tied in a car. Why couldn't I just have let it go. Before I know it I can't keep my eyes open I'm praying Emily comes for me.

Emily POV
Garcia can you track y/n's phone please she didn't come home and we can't get a hold of her. "Done it looks like she's around the corner from the bar we were at last night." Ok thank you I'll be back. The only thing around the corner from the bar is a dirty ally way I call y/n's phone it rang next to a puddle of blood. Now I know something is definitely wrong I call JJ "hey em did you find her?" Um JJ you need to call them team together (voice cracking) y/n is missing I found her phone next to a blood puddle I need you guys to find her now please. I hung up and I couldn't help but cry but all I could do it go to the bau when I got there the team was in the round table room. Wiped my eyes before I walked in there. "Hey Prentiss we had forensics go to the scene they just sent pictures and the tested the blood and it was y/n's. Garcia is going over cctv from around the area. Hotch and Rossi are going to the crime scene. Spence and Morgan are going to talk to people who were around the ally." What should I do. "I'm Emily you should probably stay here with jj and Garcia we'll let you know it we find anything." Fuck you hotch if you would have just shut your mouth she would be here with... before I could say anything else I dropped to my knees hysterically crying thinking about what whoever kidnapped her is doing to her right now. "Em we're going to find her I promise."

Hotch POV
Emily is right I should have kept my mouth shut if something happened to her I .... Before I could say anything I heard on the radio rapist William Louis had escape prison last scene close to Virginia. Rossi call Garcia and tell her to patch in the rest of the team. Did you guys just hear the news convicted rapist William Lewis has just escaped prison it was last seen close to Virginia I don't think it's a coincidence that Y/N got kidnapped I think this was planned and I think the William Lewis did it. Meet bad at the bau now if it is him we have to get his MO now.

Y/n POV
I woke up again I was still in the car but this time I was alone I still couldn't move though I was so thirsty and hungry and tired I just wanted to be at home with Emily. " good morning sleeping head. Now I'm gonna take the duct tape off your mouth but if you scream you don't get a drink do you understand." I nodded my head he ripped the duct tape off as hard to see good he gave me a drink of water and then dump the water out it made me drink vodka afterwards I fell back asleep in the car but before I fell asleep All I could think is what if we're already in a different state what is Emily in the team never find me. I'm scared I've never been scared of a man I've never felt so vulnerable I want Emily I want to be in her arms I don't want to be here.

Emily POV
Its been 24 hours but we know William Lewis kills in the first three days so we still have two days but I want to find y/n before he hurts her anymore than he probably has so plz hotch let me work this case fuck my emotions I want to get y/n home SAFE! " ok but you have to stay with Morgan deal." Ugh deal. This is bullshit. "I know you are upset so I will not take offense to that." I.... Im scared Morgan I'm fucking terrified that Im going to fine the one person I truly love dead, and the last thing she will remember is Me screaming at her I think I really fucked up. " Prentiss if y/n loves you as much as it seems she does she won't be mad at you and she will still love you and we will find her alive I can't promise she'll be OK but I can promise she'll be alive." Ok let's go.

————————————————————————————
T/w rape and some of this is from s 15 of svu this is your warning ⚠️ plz skip if it may trigger you♥️.
——————————————————————————
Y/n POV
I woke up handcuffed to a mental bed frame duct tape around my ankles and I heard him coming, I'm scared to the point tears start rolling down my face I can't hold them in any more I'm so fucking tired please god don't let him rape me. It's been to days maybe no one's looking for me.  "Morning sleepyheads I hope your well rested were going to have a fun day." I mumbled through the duct tape "fuck you". He ripped the tape of my mouth. " what was that."  FUCK YOU! "Oh you will I promise you that baby." He to a cigarette and put it out on arms and legs it hurt but it was better than what he could be doing. I was scared so I started telling him how pathetic it was that he only preyed on old women and children. He just laughed at me and told me he has the power. That pissed me off to the point I said " what not man enough to get it up" as soon as I said that I got a feeling in my stomach. "Oh really" he unbuckled his pants and climb on top of me my brain stopped tears rolled down my face all I heard was him grunting and I felt him pushing into me I can't feel anything at this point my whole body went numb like I wasn't in my body I want to die. He got off me and left. I wasn't going to let him hurt me again I used the hand cuffs to break the bar on the bed he can bad with vodka and the coaster he got the more I was ready to hit him. "Your friends are looking for you it's all over the news" I just laid there watching him praying it would be enough to kill him. He came to the edge of the bed I pull the bar and hit him till he was unconscious I handcuffed him to the bed I seen my self in the mirror and I felt dirty so dirty I got his phone and called em. "Hello who is this?" Emily help me please. "Y/n where are you are you ok did he hurt you y/n" I'm in a cabin somewhere I'm fine just hurry. After we hung up I hit Lewis again and again his pulse was not there he was dead a little bit of joy came over me he couldn't hurt me again. I don't remember what happened next but when I came to I was in the hospital Emily was holding my hand in a chair next to the hospital bed I squeezed her hand 3 times 1 is I 2 is LOVE 3 is YOU  she look at me and said " I love you to! Are you ok." Yeah I'm im ok. "The doctor said he rap.." I'm fine Emily he hurt me but I'm ok I'm alive so i am the luckiest person in the world can we just go home please. "The doctor said she wants to keep you overnight to check your vitals but tomorrow we will go home and eat a big meal and go on a nice date." I smiled at Emily and when I looked up the whole team rushed in behind Garcia of course and she came with gifts upon gifts and for a minute I felt safe I was home I was with the people who would do anything to save me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry I took so long with this chapter it was a lot and i was not a fan of this chapter but it is what it is hopefully the next chapter is better I love you all ♥️