3

Travis:

I was working at the rehab place as security, I told them my story, one of the older women recognized me, apparently I had brought girls in bad shape here before and she remembered me. I basically had the job from just that alone because I knew how to help those who might not know how to seek it.

I had mostly night shift, my first day off I spent sleeping because the next work day, a Sunday, was going to be helping with some kind of day for past patients to come back and share their stories. Basically they wanted more people there to see what it is were doing so we don't get tired and quit.

 I got it, I wasn't going to quit. People here needed this. They needed the help that these people were giving and I was glad to help in some sort of way.

 Now it was Saturday, I was going on a date, or at least I was watching a girl have her first date.

I had the time, the -go word- as this girls Uncle Avery, who was also a brother told me. He was ex military and it was almost funny how he planned out and made sure everyone knew the plan.

I was going to be close by, making sure he didn't kiss her, touch her inappropriately, or say anything bad. While we watched the movie, which turned out to be before lunch, I sat behind them. they kept stealing glances at each other and it was some cute shit that you see in movies. 

I sure as shit didn't do anything but feel a girl up and make out with her in the dark movie theater, that was just me... but this kid was whispering what the movie was talking about since Cami hadn't seen the first one. He was a geek, but she was kind of eating it up as if he were complimenting her.

She was either very into him, or the movie... because she kept whispering to him about things and it was going to make me feel sorry for the kid... until I messaged her father with an update.

Lucien told me that she had seen the movie just last night, that she rewatched it in preparation, and she loved it as much as the boy seemed to. So she was flirting with him as to pretend he was smarter or some shit.

I kind of followed them, I told her dad that she was the one that took his hand and started to pull him along. I was giving him a couple updates as she leaned into the boy, and the boy seemed basically oblivious except for the few times he squeezed her hand back and almost leaned in but it was just his way of talking. I had a soda first, then a sandwich, and I made sure that I seemed to be scrolling my phone when they finished and just chilled out. 

Lucien told me he would pick her up at 3:30 at the restaurant, and he told me that he would be early. And he was... half an hour early. The date lasted 4 hours, and it was a cute sort of date. The kid seriously nodded and called him Mr. D before asking when they can hang out again.

Lucien was in full Biker Dad mode where he told the little shit that he better ask like a real man who wants to date his daughter. The kid looked confused, he then laughed, which made me laugh, and I looked around.

Once she was off in his jeep I headed to my bike. It wasn't long until I was at the store looking for something more my taste for my showering needs, when I heard something drop.

I looked up and around, seeing that it was two bottles from some woman with black curly hair. She was bending down, grabbing them and she looked up and I noticed it was the same girl from the diner. She had spilled something the first time she saw me too... she did look familiar.

It killed me, but it wasn't popping up... there wasn't a face to the name other than Ezzy and I had only known that from when Marcus called her out. I guess I could have seen that on her name tag, but... her face was not something I knew right away.

Esmerelda (A Razorback MC Novella)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara