Chapter Forty Two

As Ben and Mal were enjoying each other's company, on the other side of the yacht a certain Angel leader was not having a very good night. You see, Harry, Uma, and Jay had decided to pay him a little visit.

Along with Hadie. And Estelle.

"Okay Estelle, no ripping Freddy boy limb from limb," Hadie stated.

"Should you even be coming with us?" Uma asked. "Your mom and dad would kill me if they found out."

"Which is why they won't find out," Hadie shrugged. "Besides, Mal's my sister and my captain. Freddy tried to hurt Ben and Mal loves Ben. Ergo, Freddy tried to hurt Mal. Therefore I get to hurt him."

"Spoken like a true Rat," Harry chuckled and twisted his hook as they walked into the room that was acting like a makeshift brig.

"Did something happen?" William asked, looking up at Jay. "Is Ben alright?"

"Ben's fine," Jay told him. "Mal's with him."

"So...why are you four here?"

Jay chuckled and the team couldn't help but stare at how...dark the chuckle was. It was clear that something was in store. The question really was what?

"We're here to make sure Freddy understands the importance of leaving Mal alone," Harry told them.

"I thought we weren't supposed to kill him?" Li asked.

"You'd be surprised of what you can live through," Jay said, his voice low as he glared at Freddy's unconscious form. None of the kids noticed Emir and Akiho slip in to the room.

"Are we just glaring at Freddy tonight?" Emir asked.

"They won't let us interrogate him," Uma grumbled. "They keep asking questions."

Akiho shook his head. "Something tells me that 'interrogation' is code for something else."

"You've spent too much time around us."

"Mal wants us to make sure you don't kill him," Emir said. "Other than that...have fun."

Uma smirked as the other boys stared at Emir in shock. Well the other Auradon boys that is. Okay just William, Brenden, Li, and Miguel since Akiho was nodding in agreement. Harry, Jay and Hadie just smirked in amusement.

She knelt down by Freddy, her shell glowing in her fingers. "Wakey wakey Freddy," she said, her voice a low growl. "This is your personal wake up call from your personal demons."

"Wha...Uma," Freddy growled as he regained consciousness. "Well at least you sinners are admitting you belong in Hell."

"I didn't say we thought we were demons. We said we were your demons," Uma snarled, barring her teeth in a smile that was not friendly in the slightest.

"I'm not scared of you Uma."

"And that is exactly your problem. You should be," Uma said as she stood back up. "Boys, why don't you start us off?"

"Gladly cap'n," Harry nodded, a twisted smile on his face. "I've got just one question for you Freddy. How would you like to be tortured?"

"You wouldn't dare Hook! You don't have the guts!"

"Oh?" Harry asked and knelt down so that he was eye level to Freddy. "Maybe if it was me you went after Freddy, I might have left you alone. But you went after Mal. You went after Ben. You don't touch my captain or what's hers."

And you went after Uma. Don't think I didn't notice you talk about riding the world of witches Freddy, he thought as he stood back up and glared at the leader of the Angels. I know she can take care of herself but that doesn't mean I want you anywhere near her.