The end of the beggining

"Hey Dream" George said. "Hey Georgie" the greenie man replied.

        "I need to tell you something Dream but I don't know how to tell you." "Just say it George we're best friends you can tell me anything."

           The brown haired boy look down in sadness, best friends Dream said. George hated it. Ever sense George met the other boy all he wanted was to be more than friend, and I'm not talking best friends.

         "Just say it George you know I could never judge you" Dream said dying to hear what he had to say next.

            "Ok well Dream ummmm, this is hard to say but I like you like, like like you. No I'm in love with you have been for awhile and I had to tell you." George said after months of wanting to spill how he really felt.

               Dream stared at his phone in shock. Did he really just say what I think he did, Dream was ecstatic. In the silence that followed George sat there regretting everything while the biggest smile grew on Dreams face.

                 "Dream cmon say something I'm sorry if I just ruined everything I-" George was cut off. "I love you too George, always have."

                   Now it was George's time to sit in shock. " really, omg what do we do now." "Well George would you like to be my boyfriend?" Dream finally asked

                  Before George could answer a bang came from his house. Dream looked at his phone in confusion.  " DREAM DREAM HELP SOMEONE BROKE IN" "NO GEORGE IM CALLING 911 STAY SAFE OK BABY"

                  The last thing George heard was Dream calling him that name. It confirmed George in his last seconds of life. He finally did it, he told Dream how he felt.

                 "NO GEORGE PLEASE TELL ME YOURE JOKING." The phone hung up. Dream sobbed and sobbed realizing he lost his soulmate.

                   For Dream, it was the end of the beginning.