The perfect date

"Hey baby boy" Dream said. "Ello love" George replied.
     "You know I've been thinking, let's go on a date tonight." Dream said to George. "I think I would like that."
     What George didn't know was Dream had a plan up his sleeve already, Dream was ecstatic for it and he was hoping George would be too.
     "Do you have any plans already Dream?"
"Indeed I do darling"
     The two of them walked out to the car, Dream hopped in the drivers seat and started driving to his destination.
     Dream pulled up into the woods and looked over at the other boy with a big smile.
    "What's more romantic than a picnic in the woods while watching the sunset."
     When George heard that he was so happy. He couldn't imagine a better night with the love of his life.
     The boys begun walking down the path, Dream was carrying a little basket filled with food for them to eat.
     Dream put out a blanket for them to sit on them grabbed them basket. George was very excited for what the evening had planned.
     While George sat there smiling at his boyfriend Dream pulled out what the basket held, but it wasn't food. It was a knife.
     George looked up in confusion, the way Dream looked at him wasnt his old loving look, it was something different. George didn't see his happy care free smile, he saw some sadistic boy looking back at him.
     "Dream, w-what are you doing?" "Let's play a game George, I'd like to call it manhunt. But it's my turn to be the hunter."
     George begun running, that wasn't the Dream he loved an cared for it. He wondered if his Dream was just an act so he could play some sick game.
     "COME HERE GEORGE." Dream screamed. It's funny George had heard Dream yell that many times in their YouTube videos, now was different, now wasn't in Minecraft.
      George ran and ran but he couldn't lose Dream. "PLEASE DREAM, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" "SAPNAP TOLD ME GEORGE, HE TOLD ME WHAT YOU TOLD HIM, LAST NIGHTS STREAM DO YOU NOT REMEMBER." "DREAM ARE YOU A FUCKING IDIOT THAT WAS A JOKE YOU DUMB FUCK." George yelled.
     Dream came to a stop. "It was a joke?" "Yes it was, I love you why would you think I would cheat on you especially with sapnap." George said. "George, I'm so sorry baby come here." Dream held his arms out for a hug. George happily hugged Dream thankful to have Dream back, his Dream.
     "C'mon baby let's go home and cuddle." Dream said. "Ok Dream, we're getting you anger management classes when we get back." George said. "I don't need those classes George."Dream said. "Yes you do Dream if this is going to work you need help you have issues." Dream stated in shock.
     "Yk what fuck you George you toxic whore." Dream then stabbed George. "D-d-dream no please help me I didn't mean it." George stuttered out in his last seconds of life.
     Dream stared in shock, did he really kill George, yes he did and he couldn't regret it more.
     Maybe George was right when he said he needed anger management classes.